Worst Moments From Batman Films!

Started by WingedFreak71, Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok , but in that case the same thing must be applied on all... like the helicopter  umbrella,batarang,batwing and batskiboat etc... they did not introduce to us any engineers or military prototype equipment,lot of things are missing,.... or is it that those explanations are not needed?
personally if we have only 120min movie once it  3 years i would prefer to see a classic batman story line rather than  those tech-fantasy details...put them in the extras on a home dvd...
or you could do that if we had more time like in a miniseries batman tv show....but this is only my point of view
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Quote from: raleagh on Wed,  5 Nov  2008, 11:46
Yeah, but if you are gonna show a mini-batmobile give some reference about where it came from.

If not, then don't use it - just have a generic merry-go round vehicle like the duck.
I agree, that part didnt really work for me either!That and how the hell did they just magically get the blueprints for the batmobile? That could never happen!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

The worst moments from the Batman films would have to be when there is a critical "make-up malfunction" in a particular scene.

For example the splodge on Joker's neck in 89'. Which at first, I believed was intentionally placed on his neck as some sort of "chemical scar" but we all know now it's not.

Then the scene I dread and love at the same time in Returns when Michael Keaton removes his mask. You'll notice before he removes his mask he has the black makeup under his eyes. Then there is a cut back to Keaton's face where he, all of a sudden has no black makeup under his eyes, before removing the batman mask!

There could have been alot of different approaches to that particular scene. Instead, it makes everyone feel like a primate, scratching our heads and what not.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 00:15 #43 Last Edit: Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 00:18 by batsam
The worst moments from the Batman films would have to be when there is a critical "make-up malfunction" in a particular scene.

For example the splodge on Joker's neck in 89'. Which at first, I believed was intentionally placed on his neck as some sort of "chemical scar" but we all know now it's not.

Then the scene I dread and love at the same time in Returns when Michael Keaton removes his mask. You'll notice before he removes his mask he has the black makeup under his eyes. Then there is a cut back to Keaton's face where he, all of a sudden has no black makeup under his eyes, before removing the batman mask!

yes i understand,but these were some sort of not intentional errors.

take my words for granted!! prince music in a batman movie is a lot worse  :)
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Personally I love Prince's music in '89, a mistake like not explaining how the heck they got actual BLUEPRINTS for the batmobile is way too far fetched for me to buy!

Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 01:01 #45 Last Edit: Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 01:17 by batass4880
Quote from: Joker89 on Thu,  6 Nov  2008, 00:02

I didn't think it was a chemical scar but a shadow of the collar from his coat, since he just stepped into the light to reveal his new look.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Wed,  5 Nov  2008, 19:46
...how the hell did they just magically get the blueprints for the batmobile? That could never happen!

Yeah I never thought about that. If they had blueprints of the Batmobile then they probably had a map of the Batcave and Wayne Manor! But obviously they didn't.

They could have scanned the Batmobile with some device when he had it parked out in the street or something. I have no idea how they got those blueprints, but it doesn't really matter I guess.

did you guys really notice the purple blotch on joker's neck before burton pointed it out in the SE?? - i've watched it so many times and never picked up on that til the dvds last yr

be honest!

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  6 Nov  2008, 01:20
They could have scanned the Batmobile with some device when he had it parked out in the street or something. I have no idea how they got those blueprints, but it doesn't really matter I guess.
Well it matters to me, its basically saying all of Batman's hard work and security on his vehicle, his technology and his secret hideout can just be found that easily, YA RIGHT! In the film you can obviously tell they wouldnt have the technology just yet to just "scan" something and get blueprints from it, plus the shield is always on the batmobile when its in public and batman isnt using it, it is just a terrible majorly bad plot hole.

Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 02:42 #49 Last Edit: Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 02:55 by batass4880
Quote from: WingedFreak71 on Thu,  6 Nov  2008, 01:51
did you guys really notice the purple blotch on joker's neck before burton pointed it out in the SE?? - i've watched it so many times and never picked up on that til the dvds last yr

be honest!

No. I didn't know what it was because until I heard it was an error, I only owned the VHS copy of the movie and just assumed it was a shadow of his collar after thinking about it for a tiny bit.

Also, at the very beginning of the movie, I had no idea what to make of the overhead shot of Batman on one of the Cathedral towers after that woman tourist screams. It wasn't until I could zoom in on the DVD that I realized that it was him responding to the scream and that it was probably animated.