Worst Moments From Batman Films!

Started by WingedFreak71, Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic
For me, the Penguin in the mini-batmobile taking control of the real batmobile.

I like the bat-missile escape scene at the end but generally the rest of the scene is a let down for me.

Care to explain why?

i guess he don't  :)

i liked that too,even now i'm thinking of it and laughing  :D
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 31 Oct  2008, 10:02
Quote from: raleagh on Fri, 31 Oct  2008, 09:22

I like the bat-missile escape scene at the end but generally the rest of the scene is a let down for me.
Care to explain why?

I don't hate it, but if I have to pick a scene from Burton's it would be that.

Probably, because the Penguin was able to get control of the Batmobile and that he also had a miniature version of the Batmobile.

I would have left it that the public blame Batman for killing the Ice Princess and chase him. But that's only my opinion  :)

Sat, 1 Nov 2008, 22:06 #23 Last Edit: Sun, 2 Nov 2008, 11:13 by raleagh
Quote from: raleagh on Sat,  1 Nov  2008, 12:31

Care to explain why?

Probably, because the Penguin was able to get control of the Batmobile and that he also had a miniature version of the Batmobile.

I would have left it that the public blame Batman for killing the Ice Princess and chase him. But that's only my opinion  :)
I agree to a point, that part is really cheesy, like where the hell did he get a mini batmobile from, to mold it and all, it was too unrealistic!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I think most people will agree with me that the Joel films are the worst in the Batman movie franchise so far! I hadn't even seen the Batman & Robin film except the 10 minutes at the end, and that was enough to put me off.  :( My nephew and brother tell me that the whole film is ridiculous.

www.batmanslair.proboards.com

Sun, 2 Nov 2008, 16:21 #25 Last Edit: Sun, 2 Nov 2008, 16:48 by Redskull
Quote from: Knight-of-Darkness on Sun,  2 Nov  2008, 14:11
I think most people will agree with me that the Joel films are the worst in the Batman movie franchise so far! I hadn't even seen the Batman & Robin film except the 10 minutes at the end, and that was enough to put me off.  :( My nephew and brother tell me that the whole film is ridiculous.

you must watch batman and robin, at least for a laugh!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFbiIpI5bT8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFbiIpI5bT8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

;D I guess I will watch it anyway, no matter how bad it is. I'm really curious about the parts my brother keeps telling me about...something about the batmobile driving up the side of a giant statue, then back down again the other side.  ;D

www.batmanslair.proboards.com

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sat,  1 Nov  2008, 22:06
Quote from: raleagh on Sat,  1 Nov  2008, 12:31

Care to explain why?

I agree to a point, that part is really cheesy, like where the hell did he get a mini batmobile from, to mold it and all, it was too unrealistic!

I used to think Batman had become so popular in Gotham that build kiddie rides in the shape of his Batmobile, And that Penguin stole one.

yeah the batmobile chase up and down the statue in B&R was bad - also didn't care for it driving up the side of that building in batman forever - wouldn't he have crashed into an air conditioner or 20, and how'd he get it down?

schumaker sucks

Quote from: Knight-of-Darkness on Sun,  2 Nov  2008, 14:11

Not only did the movie blow big time, but almost every scene and piece of music seemed to be recycled from Forever!