Worst Moments From Batman Films!

Started by WingedFreak71, Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic
WOW thanks for the b&r youtube link - i can't believe how bad that was - the whole thing qualifies as a giant worst moment - suddenly i hate george clooney - surely he realized how big a crap he was taking on bat fans -

on another note, i agree on the poor stunt man cover up on the swordsman fight in B89 too - it's not like keaton would have had to do much - did they really need a stuntman for that scene??? - no

Youd be suprised what they have the stuntmen do instead of the actual actors. Keaton did the close ups on that scene. Also, it was easier to have a professional do those moves in that suit. You cant move in those movie suits.

Keaton did barely any of the actual fight scenes or anything where had had to make a fast move. If you watch the extras on the SE of 89 on dvd they explain they hired a number of actors or stuntpeople to don the suit, for moving certain ways and other reasons( to be more fluid with the suit), im pretty sure Keaton was only in the suit for a minimal amount of the film, Shadowbat you probably know exactly how much.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 30 Oct  2008, 05:03
Keaton did barely any of the actual fight scenes or anything where had had to make a fast move. If you watch the extras on the SE of 89 on dvd they explain they hired a number of actors or stuntpeople to don the suit, for moving certain ways and other reasons( to be more fluid with the suit), im pretty sure Keaton was only in the suit for a minimal amount of the film, Shadowbat you probably know exactly how much.

But he did do alot to most of his own driving in the Batmobile scenes.

One of the worst things I should say and not moments is how little we see Batman in BR, and how the film is so based on the villains.

i am certain about Batman89 was more appreciated  than BB for other reasons than this,just to name some,was the first batman movie,had jack nichlson,and most popular batman enemies:jocker

the museum sabotage could be a tom&jerry scene
applied on a batman movie?and there dacing too,with prince music?find it cool?matter of tastes i guess
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Whos the Jocker? lol jk

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

The scene that always bugged me is Pfieffer's bit in Max's office where she goes on about Ricky Friedburg and stuff.  I'm sorry but it was crap.  I realize it was supposed to creep everybody in the office out (unbeknownst to Selina, Bruce was immediately smitten by her psychosis, gotta love it) but the material just wasn't there.  Not good at all.

For me, the Penguin in the mini-batmobile taking control of the real batmobile.

I like the bat-missile escape scene at the end but generally the rest of the scene is a let down for me.

Quote from: raleagh on Fri, 31 Oct  2008, 09:22

I like the bat-missile escape scene at the end but generally the rest of the scene is a let down for me.
Care to explain why?

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 31 Oct  2008, 10:02
Quote from: raleagh on Fri, 31 Oct  2008, 09:22

Care to explain why?

Yeah, cause I can't help but love it.