Worst Moments From Batman Films!

Started by WingedFreak71, Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 27 Nov  2008, 08:34
Quote from: batass4880 on Thu, 27 Nov  2008, 03:28
For whom did he joke about and what did he say about them?
I dont really care, his best work is behind him!

I wouldn't say that The Departed was awesome, and he was just exellent in it.

Quote from: Sandman on Thu, 27 Nov  2008, 23:59
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 27 Nov  2008, 08:34
Quote from: batass4880 on Thu, 27 Nov  2008, 03:28
For whom did he joke about and what did he say about them?
I dont really care, his best work is behind him!

I wouldn't say that The Departed was awesome, and he was just exellent in it.
That is definitly one of the best films he's done in the last 10 years for sure, I love it.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Also didn't care for the Riddler and Two-Face playing "Battleship". I wonder if they got that idea from Superman III when the villains played an Atari style video game to destroy Superman. Seems like the thing to do in a third DC comic book movie, though I liked it in Superman.

Oh yeah, the picture of Tommy Lee Jones grinning on the Forever poster. SO STUPID!!! :P

I think i know the one you mean, is it the one with the two guns in his crossed arms?.,

Actually I meant this one http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/gallery.php?showpicture=1063 but I know what you're talking about. That one sucks too IMO but maybe if he lost the smile it would've looked cool!

Quote from: batass4880 on Sat, 13 Dec  2008, 00:05
Actually I meant this one http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/gallery.php?showpicture=1063 but I know what you're talking about. That one sucks too IMO but maybe if he lost the smile it would've looked cool!
I actually like all the character posters for forever, including this one, theyre all so colorful and very comic booky.

that always gives me a great laugh, I watch it to cheer myself up when Im having a bad day!

Batman: When I was a kid I hated the moment when Alicia removed her mask, it's not a worst moment and I don't mind it now, thats the only thing I can think of. I take that back, I hate the song during the parade scene, so STUPID! We were deprived of Elfman writing some Joker/Parade music so we could have Prince!

Batman Returns: Anytime Penguin is wearing that stupid grey jumpsuit! Put him in a coat or something, I don't care if you wanted to show off the bodysuit he was wearing, give him a shirt, pants with suspenders or something, but at least make him dress somewhat like the character in the comics!

Batman Forever: Whenever Jim Carrey opens his mouth.

Batman and Robin: Right before the credits begin to right after the end credits are over. Actually I enjoyed the movie for what it was, but it was pretty bad!

Batman Begins: "Nice Coat". Whenever Batman uses 20 words to say what he can with 5.

The Dark Knight: If he is indeed dead, then it is when Two-Face fall at the end. If he's not dead, then it would be whenever Batman talks with the growly voice.

Quote from: batass4880 on Tue,  2 Dec  2008, 16:17
Also didn't care for the Riddler and Two-Face playing "Battleship". I wonder if they got that idea from Superman III when the villains played an Atari style video game to destroy Superman. Seems like the thing to do in a third DC comic book movie, though I liked it in Superman.

I actually liked the Battleship scene, it  didn't make sense, but neither do I!

I actually have a bootleg score to Batman and Robin (no Bat-Fanatic should be without it) and I actually think it is an improvement on the Batman Forever score. Goldenthal didn't just cut and paste the music from Forever(and Demolition Man) into the movie, he acutally re-orchestrated it a tad and as a whole it comes across slightly more serious than the previous score. I think Goldenthal picked up on the fact that Freeze, Ivy, and Bane are not as inherently zany as the Riddler, so while Schumacher was pushing them in the zany direction, Goldenthal was actually scoring them more appropriately to their original characteristics. That is not true across the board, there are some stupid moments in the score, Ivy in particular gets some pretty stupid cues, But overall I found it to be little bit more mature than Forever musically.

And when I say every Bat-Fanatic should have it, I mean the kind of fans, like me, who will buy the novelization, comic adaptation, action figures and every other piece of merchandise they can even if the film is crap.

Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?