The Best Burton Batcave

Started by The Dark Knight, Fri, 24 Oct 2008, 11:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better?

B89
Returns
I didn't like the BB bats that much, since they were CG!

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 29 Oct  2008, 03:23
I didn't like the BB bats that much, since they were CG!
The bats in BR were all cgi also and all of the bats in 89 were animatronic, except MAYBE the one in the cage, but you can tell theyre animatronic.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Wed, 29 Oct 2008, 07:09 #32 Last Edit: Wed, 29 Oct 2008, 07:45 by Sandman
QuoteWell ya we see more bats in action in 89, we see bats only ONCE in the actual cave in the film in BR, but there are more bats in general in the BB cave I mean its obvious that whole flock of bats didnt leave the cave once Bruce started making things the way he wanted.

Well nobody know that for sure, once bruce moved in they could have left since you don't see any in any of the Batcave scene's.

Yeah, the bats in Returns were CGI, but I think it was a more realistic than the swarming thousands as seen in Begins.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 29 Oct  2008, 07:26
Yeah, the bats in Returns were CGI, but I think it was a more realistic than the swarming thousands as seen in Begins.
But thats what bats actually do in real life, is fly is swarms like flies in their cave areas they live in!

Quote from: Sandman on Wed, 29 Oct  2008, 07:09
QuoteWell ya we see more bats in action in 89, we see bats only ONCE in the actual cave in the film in BR, but there are more bats in general in the BB cave I mean its obvious that whole flock of bats didnt leave the cave once Bruce started making things the way he wanted.

Well nobody know that for sure, once bruce moved in they could have left since you don't see any in any of the Batcave scene's.

You see them when Bruce is putting up the lights flying above him when alfred says "Atleast you'll have company"!

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 30 Oct  2008, 04:59
But thats what bats actually do in real life, is fly is swarms like flies in their cave areas they live in!
I didn't like it that much, frankly. The ammount of bats in there was a bit silly.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 30 Oct  2008, 08:49
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 30 Oct  2008, 04:59
I didn't like it that much, frankly. The ammount of bats in there was a bit silly.

agreed

Well some people dont like realism!  ;D

Realism is fine if not over done, somtimes the new movies push it.