The Best Burton Batcave

Started by The Dark Knight, Fri, 24 Oct 2008, 11:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better?

B89
Returns
I watched B89 last night, and this is definitely the best cave as I remembered. Actual bats hanging right behind Bruce when he is sitting down at the computer. I mean, how cool is that?

Yeah it really show's his conection to the Bats and his other side. And as i said before the real thing that tops it is the Bat he has in a cage.

Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 11:52 #22 Last Edit: Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 11:56 by The Dark Knight
I wonder where Batman stored the batwing in the 89 cave? Possibly some unseen area in the cave?

Additional questions - how did he take off and what direction did he leave from?

It's probably similar to the Forever scenario.

Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 18:05 #23 Last Edit: Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 18:09 by WingedFreak71
you're thinking too much - but i kind of understand where it comes from - it's like wondering who cleaned up the crashed batwing from the cathedral steps - or did he just leave it there?? - drive the bat crane in and scoop it up? - ugh, my brain hurts

Quote from: Sandman on Mon, 27 Oct  2008, 23:10
B&R cave has got to be the most unrealistic.
Well arent the BF and B&R cave pretty similar anyways?

That and just for reference the only caves in the films that showed bats were
-'89
-Returns
-Begins

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 23:15 #25 Last Edit: Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 23:28 by Sandman
QuoteWell arent the BF and B&R cave pretty similar anyways?

Some ways yes some ways no B&R has to be worse though, with thing like Robins bike coming up from the ground.

QuoteThat and just for reference the only caves in the films that showed bats were
-'89
-Returns
-Begins

Well Begins didn't have as many Bats as the other cave, you mostly only see them when Bruce finds the cave and apart from that you don't really see as many, While the first two movies you see alot more Bats in his cave being one with Bruce.

Agreed. There were more bats in Burton's films.

The 89 Cave for me because it had the darkest feel to me.^^

I am Vengence,I Am The Night....

Yeah. The Returns  cave is pretty cool, though. It is a very close second.

Quote from: Sandman on Tue, 28 Oct  2008, 23:15
QuoteWell arent the BF and B&R cave pretty similar anyways?

Some ways yes some ways no B&R has to be worse though, with thing like Robins bike coming up from the ground.

QuoteThat and just for reference the only caves in the films that showed bats were
-'89
-Returns
-Begins

Well Begins didn't have as many Bats as the other cave, you mostly only see them when Bruce finds the cave and apart from that you don't really see as many, While the first two movies you see alot more Bats in his cave being one with Bruce.

Well ya we see more bats in action in 89, we see bats only ONCE in the actual cave in the film in BR, but there are more bats in general in the BB cave I mean its obvious that whole flock of bats didnt leave the cave once Bruce started making things the way he wanted.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.