The Best Burton Batcave

Started by The Dark Knight, Fri, 24 Oct 2008, 11:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better?

B89
Returns
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 26 Oct  2008, 05:46
The Returns cave is a bit more un-realistic too appearance wise.
totally agree!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I'd have to agree on the B89 Batcave as well, though I also agree with Dark Knight that I love the access to the cave in BR.  It's certainly not an easy entrance that a random person could mistakenly open and it has an interesting visual statement on the masochism of the Batman character.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

I cant wait to see the cave we're going to get in the third Nolan film, imagine the cave from BB but pimped out with all of batmans gadgets and gear, it could be truly remarkable!

Yeah, that will be interesting. I thought it was a nice touch to Returns how in Begins Bruce accesses the cave via a piano key then opening a bookcase.

If he puts a boat on that patch of water in the 3rd Nolan cave, I'm not sure about where it will access the river from, though.

kilmer's batcave had some cool stuff - the batwing hanging there - plus the cool parking spot for the batmobile

can't wait to see what the batmobile looks like next time around though - hope they don't just have him order up another bat tank from lucius

saw some cool pics in some magazine recently that show how that garbage truck and batmobile were actually miniatures in DK when they collide in the tunnel - never would have guessed

I wouldn't mind if he just got another Tumbler. It's a cool vehicle. They have the plans to build another, and I hope they do return it for number 3, and he can keep the batpod as well.

The Forever cave was not bad, but the 89 cave is the best.

The Forever cave was probably one of the most unrealistic, but it was cool, but still no '89 cave!

B&R cave has got to be the most unrealistic.

I hated that cave. Robin's bike emerging from a cage....er..why?

Errr I know what you mean, not only that for some reason it's a 100 times the size of the last cave????