The Best Burton Batcave

Started by The Dark Knight, Fri, 24 Oct 2008, 11:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better?

B89
Returns
I voted the B89 batcave. Though I do love the access to the Returns cave.

Have to agree. While Returns in my mind is superior in most respects, The leather chair and the computer monitors from 89 in the dank and dismal atmosphere makes the 89 cave better than Returns'.

Fri, 24 Oct 2008, 15:09 #2 Last Edit: Fri, 24 Oct 2008, 15:30 by The Dark Knight
Yes, completely agreed. That chair and the set of computer monitors is way too cool. It feels really isolated and private. The batmobile parked at the edge of a massive chasm, and the bat suit vault. It's all great.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 24 Oct  2008, 15:09
Yes, completely agreed. That chair and the set of computer monitors is way too cool. It feels really isolated and private. The batmobile parked at the edge of a massive chasm, and the bat suit vault. It's all great.

Yea. Isolated sums it up perfectly. Awsome indeed.

To me their the same place, just updated in the years since b89 and Bats has expanded the technology and etc

LOL i also voted 89, just seems more of a private place for Bruce to be Batman and as said gotta love the batmobile parked at the edge of a massive chasm, and the bat suit vault.

I also love his Batcave the best out of every movie from the 60's to now, just love the bats flying around the cave but he still has one in a cage  ;D.

Sat, 25 Oct 2008, 02:14 #6 Last Edit: Sat, 25 Oct 2008, 03:39 by The Dark Knight
Yeah, it shows his humanity and compassion to his wounded bat-kind. The unseen screeching bats above the cave just give it a great mysterious atmosphere. The flooring and the railing, the lot.

89 Batcave all the way, the BR cave looks alot smaller and its not as dark and gritty, I think its the blueish tint Burton used for most of the film that set me off.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

The Returns cave is a bit more un-realistic too appearance wise.