12 months of 89 - 3 Batman 89 Live Chat

Started by Paul (ral), Sun, 12 Oct 2008, 23:50

Previous topic - Next topic
Just how would it work!

We all log into a dedicated chat room that i have set-up and we all press play at the same time.

We also would have to watch the same format (ie NTSC) otherwise we get lagging problems.  ;)

mmmm, what if you dont have NSTC?

Also, have we got a time and date yet?

Quote from: Joker81 on Mon, 20 Oct  2008, 21:15

then you will be finished before the rest of us  ;)
i suppose you could either stop the dvd every 10mins to sinc it or get an NTSC copy

Quote from: Joker81 on Mon, 20 Oct  2008, 21:15Also, have we got a time and date yet?

No yet.

What day and time best suits everyone? Be sure and state time by region (GMT, EST, PST, etc)

NTSC?? Hummm i think i fall under PAL?. Do we just watch the normal or SE movie?.

Quote from: Sandman on Mon, 20 Oct  2008, 22:55
NTSC?? Hummm i think i fall under PAL?. Do we just watch the normal or SE movie?.

They're both the same.  Whatever one you choose.

why would there be lagging problems if everyone started their movie at the same time? (not sure what ntsc is)

Quote from: raleagh on Mon, 20 Oct  2008, 22:37
Quote from: Joker81 on Mon, 20 Oct  2008, 21:15

then you will be finished before the rest of us  ;)
i suppose you could either stop the dvd every 10mins to sinc it or get an NTSC copy

Quote from: Joker81 on Mon, 20 Oct  2008, 21:15Also, have we got a time and date yet?

No yet.

What day and time best suits everyone? Be sure and state time by region (GMT, EST, PST, etc)

Why would I have to stop it every 10 mins??

Well I think considering most people are from the US and Ireland and Britain, I say 10pm at night GMT. That means the US guys are watching in the evvening. And we're watching at night. Just a suggestion.

I'd be up for this.

We should do one for Returns as well. ;)