12 months of 89 - 3 Batman 89 Live Chat

Started by Paul (ral), Sun, 12 Oct 2008, 23:50

Previous topic - Next topic
No good for me as I have school the next day. But hey, you can't please everyone.
Even the greatest masterpiece has its flaws.

Call me a dumby but I don't quite understand. We pick a day but is it for this week, next? And how do we decide on a time?

Quote from: Batmoney on Thu, 15 Jan  2009, 22:11
Call me a dumby but I don't quite understand. We pick a day but is it for this week, next? And how do we decide on a time?

Quote from: raleagh on Thu, 15 Jan  2009, 19:19
Because of the way the chat software is running, there is a good (or bad!) chance I may not be able to run it after the end of January.

So I have decided the chat will take place on Sunday 25th January. The best time will probably be 10pm GMT (5pm EST, 2pm PST).

Does this suit everyone?

Sorry but I'm working, count me out. :(

Another vote - does Sunday 25th January suit you?

Your vote can be changed at any time and the poll will run for 7 days.

This sounds pretty fun! I'm gonna be out of town for the weekend, because I'm going to see Raiders of the Lost Ark. I hope this will be in the evening for me so I can watch it on my new 52 inch TV! I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's comments. I'll try to save a transcript of it!

if it's 10pm GMT then count me in. Will we get those email reminders about 89 live chat?

I'd love to take part in such a chat with other fans, problem is I use the net from internet cafes and don't have a home connection. Yeah, I could run an xvid version of the film and watch it with headphones, but it would be very awkward watching the film in a "youtube"-like window with the chat window opened up, not to mention the funny stares from all the people here  :-[

Tue, 20 Jan 2009, 00:48 #49 Last Edit: Tue, 20 Jan 2009, 06:08 by Sandman
Sry count me out, The 26th which would be your 25th is Australia day so i'll be pretty plasted :D.