Post your FAVORITE moment from the Burton Batman films!!

Started by DarkVengeance, Sat, 11 Oct 2008, 02:42

Previous topic - Next topic
Depends.  Different countries may have different translations

true,as matter effect in the movie i've seen he said
"Oh this was the one for the special occasions"

but i thought in the U.S it was "merry-go-round one" as i've heard from the web

Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Either the scene where Joker fries Rotelli, or where Batman and Joker are face to face in the catherdal. "Yoooooou IDIOT! You made me! Remember?"

Joker talking to Rotelli is a great scene.

Welcome to the site Max.

Fri, 5 Dec 2008, 05:29 #63 Last Edit: Fri, 23 Jan 2009, 04:16 by batass4880
"Oooooooooh--ooop--ooop--HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"  ;D

Also love the shot of Commissioner Gordon and the police circling the body of the Joker, lying dead at the bottom of the cathedral with blood splattered on his face and still smiling. Very haunting!

Quote from: batass4880 on Wed, 31 Dec  2008, 04:53
Also love the shot of Commissioner Gordon and the police circling the body of the Joker, lying dead at the bottom of the cathedral with blood splattered on his face and still smiling. Very haunting!
Yep. I remember when I first saw the scene, I knew he was dead, but strangely I wasn't quite sure.

Best part of ALL Burtons Batfilms has to be when he confronts joker.

"The direct approach i admire that from a man in a mask!"

Batman just stares at him, Keaton is a king as batman at that moment all the hurt,drive,madness?,intelligence all rolled into one stare this isnt a guy dressed as a bat to scare crooks this is a BATMAN.

the moment at 4.27 is AMAZING.

Quote from: damiean dark on Thu, 15 Jan  2009, 16:25

Batman just stares at him, Keaton is a king as batman at that moment all the hurt,drive,madness?,intelligence all rolled into one stare this isnt a guy dressed as a bat to scare crooks this is a BATMAN.

The Penguin says that to Batman in Batman Returns, its not The Joker and its not from 89.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Fri, 16 Jan 2009, 06:52 #68 Last Edit: Sat, 14 Feb 2009, 22:08 by The Batman Returns

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Fri, 16 Jan  2009, 01:40
Quote from: damiean dark on Thu, 15 Jan  2009, 16:25

The Penguin says that to Batman in Batman Returns, its not The Joker and its not from 89.

Speaking of that quote Dark Vengeance, that's probably one of the best social confrontations I've ever seen in a movie!

It's hard, but my favorite is:
Bats: "I don't want to kill you, I do wnat to you do me a favor. I want you tell all your friends about me."
Thug:"What are you?"
"I'M BATMAN!"
:)
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.