Post your FAVORITE moment from the Burton Batman films!!

Started by DarkVengeance, Sat, 11 Oct 2008, 02:42

Previous topic - Next topic
That tiny batmobile Penguin used was creepy and funny at the same time. You could do this kind of stuff in Burton films.

i don't know of whos was the idea,but the giant DUCK child toy like,was spectacular ,i mean the idea of making an Evil man owned vehicle looks like something that belongs to a naive and ironic of an infant universe is so sick but at the same time so funny

what about when he takes an umbrella to kill batman as he surprises him behind his back,opens it and realizes that it has not a firegun above it,but some toys dropping from it!!
and says "Oh no!! It's the merry-go-round one"  :D
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

He was defiant until the end. Bruce surely would have been shot and maybe killed if he had picked up the gun umbrella - as the fat clown found out.

B89: The Batmobile drive into the forest, a.k.a. "Descent into Mystery."

BR: The costume party scene ("Face to Face"), with Bruce and Selina unmasked.

That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Quote from: BatmAngelus on Fri, 31 Oct  2008, 19:53
BR: The costume party scene ("Face to Face"), with Bruce and Selina unmasked.
One of the best damned Batman scenes, ever.

I loved when you first see the Batmobile charging down the street, the entire sequence was fantastic. The Batwing was cool too.

www.batmanslair.proboards.com

Quote from: batsam on Fri, 31 Oct  2008, 07:21
"Oh no!! It's the merry-go-round one"  :D

i picked the cute one - close enough tho

Depends.  Different countries may have different translations.  ;)

Ah, Is that like in the TV version of Batman, joker says: "Come on, you gruesome son of a BAT" Instead of "Come on, you gruesome some of a Bitch".