Post your FAVORITE moment from the Burton Batman films!!

Started by DarkVengeance, Sat, 11 Oct 2008, 02:42

Previous topic - Next topic
WAY to many, but i really do love the "uncle bingo' scene that pencil trick in The Dark Knight always reminds me of it.

One of my favorites is when the batwing goes up in front of the moon to become the bat symbol.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

i agree on the batwing up against the moon scene -

also love the 1st scene on the roof when the batarang opens in his hand, he whips it at the thugs feet and then drags him back toward him across the gravel

Yes, both excellent moments. The batwing against the moon is very iconic.

also in batman returns i love when he spins the batmobile and torches the red dude with the batmobile fire blast - might be the most violent scene of the burton pair - he burns someone to probable death within the 1st 20 minutes of the film and it barely goes noticed

Yeah, doesn't bother me. The streets need to be cleaned, it doesn't matter how, just as long it gets done.

Quote from: WingedFreak71 on Wed, 22 Oct  2008, 03:30
also in batman returns i love when he spins the batmobile and torches the red dude with the batmobile fire blast - might be the most violent scene of the burton pair - he burns someone to probable death within the 1st 20 minutes of the film and it barely goes noticed

there was plenty of snow about.

"He'll live"  ;D

I always loved the way Keaton acted and delivered the line: "Come on. You wanna get nuts? Lets get nuts!", right before Joker shot him.

Meh. He did enough of that. The balance was just about right.