Post your FAVORITE moment from the Burton Batman films!!

Started by DarkVengeance, Sat, 11 Oct 2008, 02:42

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 17 Jan 2009, 04:09 #70 Last Edit: Sun, 15 Feb 2009, 19:02 by The Batman Returns
I also liked Jack Nicholson's Joker dancing on the parade float. That's only something HE could pull off! Every time I hear it on my MP3, I imagine Nicholson dancing in the same fashion, with the Joker suit & all.  8)

Yeah, this scene is amazing too! Nicholson's Joker is very fun! ;D
Also, the last shot, with Batman looking the batsignal is one of my favorites too.
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Quote from: The Batman Returns on Fri, 16 Jan  2009, 06:52
Speaking of that quote Dark Vengeance, that's probably one of the best social confrontations I've ever seen in a movie!
I do have to agree with you on that one!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Yeah, that exchange between DeVito and Keaton is one of my favorite moments from the film. Elfman's score for the scene is also magnificent.

Sat, 7 Feb 2009, 11:21 #74 Last Edit: Sat, 7 Feb 2009, 11:26 by Scarecrow756
Batman 89- My favourite moment from this movie is the whole opening scene of the movie, Keaton just sells the mysticism of Batman flawlessly and I liked the thugs not knowing of the Batman and hearing stories of him, imo the fear of Batman and his presence was done much better in this movie then in Batman Begins, plus Elfman`s score in this moment in the movie was pure gold.

Batman Returns- I have a tie here between my favourite moments from this film. My first one is when Batman and Penguin have their first encounter the dialogue between them is awesome and I felt here Penguin was a truly dangerous villain. My second one is when Bruce and Selina find out each other identity, it was done in such a great subtle way and the whole emotional impact of the scene hit home for me.
"Tell me something my friend, you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight"- The Joker- Batman 89

"I guess I`m tired of wearing masks"- Selina Kyle- Batman Returns

"But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely...a legend Mr Wayne"- Henri Ducard- Batman Begins

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian, I can do those things cause I`m not a hero not like Dent"- Batman- The Dark Knight

One of my favorites is when Batman confronts the Penguin for the last time in the Artic World. Batsy takes the sinalizator and Penguin looks with that "WTF?" face, then we see only Batman's eyes and he turns to the penguins... and Mr. Cobblepot gets surprised... what an iconic and badass scene, showing how badass Batman really is! ;D
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Quote from: GuedesGothamKnight on Sun,  8 Feb  2009, 18:31
One of my favorites is when Batman confronts the Penguin for the last time in the Artic World. Batsy takes the sinalizator and Penguin looks with that "WTF?" face, then we see only Batman's eyes and he turns to the penguins... and Mr. Cobblepot gets surprised... what an iconic and badass scene, showing how badass Batman really is! ;D

"MY BABIES!" :D