Post your FAVORITE moment from the Burton Batman films!!

Started by DarkVengeance, Sat, 11 Oct 2008, 02:42

Previous topic - Next topic
Its really hard for me to decide to be honest, but it'll be interesting hearing everyone elses fav moments!!

-DV

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: Redskull on Sat, 11 Oct  2008, 03:00
"You get the ice, ill get the ice man!"

Classic!
Um...that's from Batman and Robin.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 11 Oct  2008, 03:03
Quote from: Redskull on Sat, 11 Oct  2008, 03:00
"You get the ice, ill get the ice man!"

Classic!
Um...that's from Batman and Robin.

Oh i thought this was best batman moments of all time ;D

I love the suiting up sequence in Batman 1989. The suit vault swings open, Batman buckles up, stares in a darkly cool manner - followed by the heroic charge of the remote control batmobile where he blows up Axis Chemicals.

Have to say the Cathedral fight and Jokers death. And when Batman saves Vicki from the Museum......"BOO!! HA HA HA HA HA" :D

Also the woods scene.

And the 'Mirror' scene is good too.

Like I said it really is hard for me to find one specific thing, but its always fun to hear others opinions!! ;D

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Difficult.......too many....okay here's what might be my most fave-

Batman (1989)-

The Joker  interrupts the mayor's speech on television to do his live broadcast about the festival, and talks about dropping millions on the crowd.
I can't remember the line but The Joker says -"I have taken off my make up, lets see if you take off yours ".
It cuts to Bruce Wayne sat alone in the batcave who leans forward and pauses the screen on The Joker's face, and looks at the newspaper headline about his parents' murder and that emotional score kicks in, you can see the sadness in Keaton's face as in his mind Bruce Wayne replays the childhood tragedy that made him Batman.

I also love the moment from both movies right after the main credits roll. You see the opening shot of Gotham City and you hear a gong. It is almost like it is saying welcome to hell!