Trailer

Started by Silver Nemesis, Sun, 12 Feb 2023, 23:04

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Gotham Knight on Tue, 14 Feb  2023, 18:28
This is believed to be the moment where Keaton says, 'Alright let's get nuts.' I love how he looks kinda unhinged. He has that dangerous edge that he has to let out.

I'm relieved to see that image, especially after seeing how long his hair is during the retirement phase. Which I'm sure is done to convey the large time period he's locked away on his own. I'm also guessing this is when Batman decides to go to war against the Kryptonians in the desert. He's well and truly back when he's making that aggressive type of face.

I also wonder if this is just a behind the scene photo of Keaton being back in the Batcave after decades.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue, 14 Feb  2023, 21:03
This is believed to be the moment where Keaton says, 'Alright let's get nuts.' I love how he looks kinda unhinged. He has that dangerous edge that he has to let out.

I'm relieved to see that image, especially after seeing how long his hair is during the retirement phase. Which I'm sure is done to convey the large time period he's locked away on his own. I'm also guessing this is when Batman decides to go to war against the Kryptonians in the desert. He's well and truly back when he's making that aggressive type of face.
Right. My guess is that when Barry finds him he's all Howard Hughes, but then Barry tells Bruce about his mom, so Keaton goes to the bookcase and caresses the picture of his family to convey that Barry has reached him across the gulf, then he opens the vault, and shaves up and suits up.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Tue, 14 Feb  2023, 21:52

Right. My guess is that when Barry finds him he's all Howard Hughes, but then Barry tells Bruce about his mom, so Keaton goes to the bookcase and caresses the picture of his family to convey that Barry has reached him across the gulf, then he opens the vault, and shaves up and suits up.
Thank God that Barry's mom wasn't named Martha then. :D

I'm hoping it's this scene.

I want Bruce to yell "It's alive! It's alive!" as he fries Barry.

You're right, that's very possible. In that case perhaps Bruce has the Batwing on remote control and flicks the lever from the cave? In any case, Keaton looks like he means absolute business.

Quote from: Silver Nemesis
I'm hoping it's this scene.

I want Bruce to yell "It's alive! It's alive!" as he fries Barry.

Good catch, and agreed, Silver.

Plus ... Isn't the "Let's get nuts" line reportedly said within Bruce's kitchen shortly after meeting the two Barry's?

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 15 Feb  2023, 03:25
You're right, that's very possible. In that case perhaps Bruce has the Batwing on remote control and flicks the lever from the cave? In any case, Keaton looks like he means absolute business.

The thing in the sky doesn't fit the Batwing's shape, it's a Bat logo shaped kite!

Bruce is all about that branding!
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Tue, 14 Feb  2023, 21:19
I also wonder if this is just a behind the scene photo of Keaton being back in the Batcave after decades.
It's a still from a sequence.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Tue, 14 Feb  2023, 21:52
That's a good reason as any to wake Bruce up from his slumber. At the end of the day, Bruce is a wounded child frozen in time, wanting to prevent tragedy from befalling others. Imagine if we received a B89 flashback of Napier gunning down Martha and Thomas as he's touching their portrait.

Quote from: DocLathropBrown on Wed, 15 Feb  2023, 04:25
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 15 Feb  2023, 03:25

The thing in the sky doesn't fit the Batwing's shape, it's a Bat logo shaped kite!

Bruce is all about that branding!
The leaks referenced that, and I automatically assumed the film went a different direction for the same purpose. A Bat kite is cheesy in a good way. It's like how you mentioned the batwing and batcave being more stylish, and colors saying you can't beat the yellow oval (he's right). This stuff, including the bookcase entrance, gives the character and universe more personality, and let's hope it continues.

Looks like there is a little more