Trailer

Started by Silver Nemesis, Sun, 12 Feb 2023, 23:04

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Sat, 18 Feb  2023, 14:53
Now – and this is pure speculation on my part – could it be that Zod, Faora or another Kryptonian retaliates for the destruction of the ship by taking flight and attacking Keaton with that blade? Perhaps stabbing him with it and causing the Batwing to crash? There might then be a moment where Batman is lying in the burning wreckage like he did on the steps of the cathedral in B89, with everyone thinking he's dead, only for him to then return at the crucial moment and use his last burst of strength to stab Zod with that same Kryptonian blade.
Very good guess and it would be awesome to see. The fate of Supergirl seems to be mirroring Man of Steel, so a play on Batman (1989) with The Joker/Batwing confrontation could indeed be possible. In this hypothetical scenario, I'd be hoping Zod brings the vehicle down and it's the crash that brings Keaton the majority of his damage, rather than being directly impaled with the blade. Zod could decide to leave the wreckage there, thinking the job is done, and then move on to Supergirl or simply keep smashing the military. Not long after that Batman crawls out, suit barely holding together, and the Flashpoint stabbing happens. What a fist pumping moment that would be.

With the news that the film will be screened at Cinema Con in April, I think we will be able (via spoilers) to find out what happens in the end early. I don't expect the entire film to leak, but I do expect to know the movie start to finish. We'll no for sure Keaton's fate. Here's hoping.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Mon, 27 Feb  2023, 22:14
With the news that the film will be screened at Cinema Con in April, I think we will be able (via spoilers) to find out what happens in the end early. I don't expect the entire film to leak, but I do expect to know the movie start to finish. We'll no for sure Keaton's fate. Here's hoping.
There are other things for spoilers to fill in. Afaik, no spoilers out there explain how Zod and co. ever came to Earth in the first place.

In MOS, Clark activating the scout ship is what alerted Zod to his presence. Essentially, he led the surviving Kryptonians to Earth. So, exactly why do the Kryptonians come to Earth in this Clarkless timeline?

Tue, 28 Feb 2023, 15:10 #63 Last Edit: Fri, 3 Mar 2023, 14:55 by Travesty
I've pretty much avoided spoilers, but it's pretty easy to piece things together. lol

Tue, 25 Apr 2023, 19:01 #65 Last Edit: Tue, 25 Apr 2023, 19:03 by Silver Nemesis

There's some absolutely amazing shots there.

The Batwing coming down!  :o

Hearing our Bruce be that open is something special. I really dug the dialogue.

Quote from: Travesty on Tue, 25 Apr  2023, 19:06
There's some absolutely amazing shots there.

The Batwing coming down!  :o
The Batman stuff looks epic. I love the scene with Keaton using his cape to block the machine gun fire. That's exactly my vision for Batman in combat. His suit is armored but he'll do his best to avoid getting hit, and the cape is the obvious item to use.

The Japanese trailer contains extra footage.

Here's Barry wearing the modified Batman Returns costume.