Gotham Knight's Batman Fan Fic

Started by Gotham Knight, Sat, 4 Oct 2008, 17:23

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Gotham Knight on Tue, 25 Nov  2008, 01:31
Quote from: Sandman on Tue, 25 Nov  2008, 01:29
Oh wow that looks amazing great work ;) . Who did you choose for weaving to play The Scarecrow? but wow im exsited.

Hugo Weaving will be the likeness of Dr. Jonathan Crane.
Nice  :)

Thu, 4 Dec 2008, 18:15 #21 Last Edit: Mon, 29 Dec 2008, 18:25 by Gotham Knight
The ?Cast.?

Before I continue, I?d like to say that while remaining respectful to the comics, borrowing a few classic story elements, this fan fic will be an original story. Thusly, some characters have been retooled or recannoned according to the story I?d like to tell. The character that will under go the most changes will be Dr. Leslie Thompkins (spelled Tompkins in this story) who rather than a role model of Bruce as a small child, will now be a childhood friend of Bruce who is a few years younger than he. This will explain my choice of casting in her part.

Also, before anyone asks, the ?Mayor? of Gotham in Batman Returns, who returns in this story, has been given a name.

Because I spend little time describing the physical characteristics of the characters in my stories, I usually establish celebrity likenesses before I start a fic. Here are my choices, keeping in good stead with likenesses established in the Burtonverse

The Good

Michael Keaton??Bruce Wayne/Batman

Michael Gough??Alfred

Cate Blanchett?...Dr. Leslie Tompkins

The Bad

Hugo Weaving??Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow - deleted

David Odgen Stiers??Rupert Thorne

The Misunderstood

Billy Dee Williams??Harvey Dent/Two Face

Hugo Blick......Patient No. 10155-381212

The Minor

Pat Hingle??Commissioner James Gordon

Michael Murphy??Mayor Marion Grange

Winona Ryder??Dr. Harleen Quinzel

Andrew Bryniarski??Charles ?Chip? Shreck

Anna Katarina??Poodle Lady

And featuring Alan Alda in role of Dr. Jeremiah Arkham.

Very cool.  I'm looking forward to this, Gotham Knight.  8)
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Great cast i esp like the add of Alan Alda :D. can't wait!.

Quote from: Sandman on Thu,  4 Dec  2008, 22:41
Great cast i esp like the add of Alan Alda :D. can't wait!.

yeah - that was inspired!

Due to story complications and my hectic holiday, Dr. Jonathan Crane has been deleted from the fic. Please see revised cast list.

Still looking forward to this.  How's the writing going, Gotham Knight?
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Incredibley slow. I get chaps up sloooowly, but You will have a chapter one in Jan.

Mon, 29 Dec 2008, 18:24 #28 Last Edit: Mon, 29 Dec 2008, 18:26 by Gotham Knight
Cast List Addition

Hugo Blick as Patient No. 10155-381212

(Can You Crack the In Joke Batman Code)

Intriguing addition, Gotham Knight.  Most intriguing...