Gotham Knight's Batman Fan Fic

Started by Gotham Knight, Sat, 4 Oct 2008, 17:23

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 4 Oct 2008, 17:23 Last Edit: Mon, 27 Apr 2009, 23:39 by ral
I've decided that coming December (maybe earlier) I will be writing a fan fic based on and after the Burton Batman Films, pretending as if the Shumacher films never happened. I will draw inspiration from several of my favorite Batman comics and more importantly from this site and each of the members that has speculated the content of a third Batman endeavor by Burton. This project has been a long time coming on my mind.

I've decided that because I draw alot of stength and inspiration from the members here, I'm going to start a contest of sorts. I want any member interested in this fic to come up with a title that they feel would suit the fic as an homage to what might have been and post it here. The best title will be made the title of Fic. So lets see what ya got!

Also, for those interested in how I write I'll provide a link to some other works. I'm no master novelist by a long shot, but I give it the best I can: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4360256/1/Irina_Spalko_Enemy_of_the_State

So what would YOU like the fic to be called?

ive been thinking of tackling this idea myself.

An inspired idea. I look forward to looking at it.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Sun,  5 Oct  2008, 16:17

thats cool, what story are you taking batman 3?

For me it would be Robin is introduced, and Riddler is the main villain, but man it would have been amazing to see Burton do: Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze and two face!

ehhh those posters are alright.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Mon, 6 Oct 2008, 00:04 #8 Last Edit: Mon, 6 Oct 2008, 01:08 by Gotham Knight
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun,  5 Oct  2008, 23:11
ehhh those posters are alright.

can't please everybody

Since it has Scarecrow and Two-Face i though of

Batman: Scared Split-less

I jest. I actually though Batman: Fearful Duality.