Gotham Knight's Batman Fan Fic

Started by Gotham Knight, Sat, 4 Oct 2008, 17:23

Previous topic - Next topic

I added your story to my favorites on the fan fiction website.

I have been downloading the story as it progresses and am quite happy with it.

If you're still in the writing stage, I suggest throwing in a line about Harvey having been compared to Clark Gable. That was the reason Schumacher didn't want to use Williams, he was too Calrk Gable-ish and not villainous enough to pull off the character. It would be a nice little assault on that stupid director.

It's just a suggestion, not having it won't disrupt the story either and if there isn't a way to put it in subtly and naturally, then I'd rather you ignore me completely.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Chapter 6: Big Bad Harvey Has A Party Part II is up.

You may notice in this chapter I establish an opening for a Burton Batman prequel (Young Bruce trains to be Batman) using a Frank Miller creation that was mentioned in BATMAN 89

It's a great way of connecting Bruce to Vicki.  You have added yet another layer to Burton's work, my friend.   :)
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

After much thought, i've decided to scrap this story. I'm in the middle of a massive rewrite.

New poster and NEW synopsis below

In the aftermath of The Joker's rampage on the city, Gotham's Mob Families scramble to gain control of Carl Grissom's Empire, throwing Batman and DA Harvey Dent into the mix. Meanwhile, Bruce Wayne struggles to put Jack Napier's legacy to rest, coming face to face with his past and in the process slowly chips away at the relationship he has with Vicki Vale.

Oh my... GOD! This sounds like a great story! ;D

That's an awesome poster. great stuff!

I'm sure your new story will be great on the basis of your synopsis and poster, but I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed that you won't be writing a follow-up to 'Big Bad Harvey Has A Party' especially since your previous installments were so compelling and well-written.  :'(
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

^ Agreed, but eagerly looking forward to what you have in store, Gotham Knight.  That is one of the best Billy Dee Williams-Two-Face manips I've seen.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...