Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Started by Silver Nemesis, Tue, 8 Dec 2020, 19:12

Previous topic - Next topic
This features a snip of a video leak that features unmasked Andrew Garfield talking to another Spidey from those leaked scaffolding photos. The other Spider-Man is not seen, but we know its Toby.

Worst. Kept. Secret. Ever.

This one has audio in it. The clips are quick, but you can hear Maguire's voice.

The leaker is now promising that in two days time they will be unveiling Toby Maguire.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Thu,  9 Sep  2021, 21:30
The leaker is now promising that in two days time they will be unveiling Toby Maguire.
ffs he's rly milking this thing.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Thu,  9 Sep  2021, 22:08
Quote from: Gotham Knight on Thu,  9 Sep  2021, 21:30
ffs he's rly milking this thing.
One nugget at a time. It's cute, but maybe it would be nicer if we didn't already basically know the entire movie

Fri, 10 Sep 2021, 00:41 #85 Last Edit: Fri, 10 Sep 2021, 00:44 by The Dark Knight
Holland isn't everyone's cup of tea, but some misgivings aside, I generally like where things are at the moment. Marvel's Spider-Man 2 was announced for PS5 today. The first game is one of the best Spidey products in existence, and together with the Miles Morales game they're now building an impressive universe. I'm not terribly keen on Morales, or him standing shoulder to shoulder with Peter, but at least he is a seperate character with his own name. I've been playing Shattered Dimensions again recently too. It ultimately led to the Spider-Verse movies, and now Maguire and Garfield suiting up again. There's plenty of decent content to feed on and anticipate.

Leaked image of Garfield back in action hits the Internet. Garfield says it's a Photoshop job.

https://amp.cinemablend.com/news/2573497/andrew-garfield-spider-man-no-way-home-leak-image-peter-parker

I mean, I don't think anybody is buying that. But the party line must be toed.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Wed, 15 Sep  2021, 03:22
Leaked image of Garfield back in action hits the Internet. Garfield says it's a Photoshop job.

https://amp.cinemablend.com/news/2573497/andrew-garfield-spider-man-no-way-home-leak-image-peter-parker

I mean, I don't think anybody is buying that. But the party line must be toed.
And Jimmy wouldn't ask anything that wasn't agreed on before hand by Andrews publicist/handler. I think they're doing it as a joke because he's so obviously lying. The video of him has been analyzed more than the Zapruder film. It's legit. It's so legit that he hasn't been touched up yet by the effects people, which I'm told they will because TASM2 is supposed to be very recent for him.

And... it's a fake! The Garfield video has been outted by the faker. Gone is the uncanny valley.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Fri, 17 Sep  2021, 12:50
And... it's a fake! The Garfield video has been outted by the faker. Gone is the uncanny valley.
So that rly was a fake all along? Interesting...