Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Started by Silver Nemesis, Tue, 8 Dec 2020, 19:12

Previous topic - Next topic

"After Sam Raimi's 'Spider-Man 4' never happened the character was rebooted with 'The Amazing Spider-Man'. There were ambitious plans for a whole slew of movies set in that universe. Drew Goddard was at one point time attached to write and direct a 'Sinister Six' movie for Sony, as part of 'The Amazing Spider-man' and when that fell apart he would be offered a potential 'The Spectacular Spider-Man' reboot (Which later became Spider-Man: Homecoming)

Here's the story of why."

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Mon, 23 Aug 2021, 00:08 #61 Last Edit: Mon, 23 Aug 2021, 13:57 by Gotham Knight
These are not from the trailer that leaked. These are stills from the movie.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Mon, 23 Aug  2021, 03:37
What were they?
Ah and gone. They were clear looks at Alfred Molina, Jamie Foxx, and Willem Dafoe. I'll try to update them this morning. Stay tuned.

If this fake, its a good one, as no one has been able to use Photoshop to debunk it.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Mon, 23 Aug  2021, 14:00
If this fake, its a good one, as no one has been able to use Photoshop to debunk it.

My only reservation about that pic is the heavy use of blue screen. As a layman, I would imagine that would pose a problem considering the amount of blue in the Maguire and Garfield uniforms.

Then again, I might be missing something.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Mon, 23 Aug  2021, 14:12
Quote from: Gotham Knight on Mon, 23 Aug  2021, 14:00

My only reservation about that pic is the heavy use of blue screen. As a layman, I would imagine that would pose a problem considering the amount of blue in the Maguire and Garfield uniforms.

Then again, I might be missing something.

I'm now thinking it is fake. This looks like the set from the final confrontation in Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Mon, 23 Aug 2021, 17:28 #69 Last Edit: Mon, 23 Aug 2021, 18:00 by Gotham Knight
Okay, sorry to keep posting and re-posting. But the first photo I posted of Toby and Andrew has been confirmed real by a pretty reliable source.

Update: The person who leaked this claims they have an 11 minute video.