The Flash (2022)

Started by Silver Nemesis, Fri, 21 Aug 2020, 14:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Video on the  Burghley House. If they use it for interiors I think it could fit in quite well. It does feel a little grander than the Hatfield House

Speaking of Hatfield House, here is a video tour of that (featuring some rooms used in 89). Never notice the display table in the library but it's there in the film :D

Barbara Muschietti posted this photo on Instagram.

But, which Bruce Wayne, I wonder?

Also, it should be noted that the unveiling of Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah as the directors of Batgirl has resurrected the rumor that the DCEU is getting at least partially reset and that Keaton is essentially a 'post crisis' Batman who will costar in the Batgirl movie.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Thu, 20 May  2021, 15:37
Also, it should be noted that the unveiling of Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah as the directors of Batgirl has resurrected the rumor that the DCEU is getting at least partially reset and that Keaton is essentially a 'post crisis' Batman who will costar in the Batgirl movie.
fml

''Batgirl' movie director, Adil El Arbi has shared "Childhood Remembered," a track from 1989's 'Batman' on his Instagram.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Thu, 20 May  2021, 15:37
I'm on board with the movie if Keaton is - if they cast a hardbody as Batgirl I'm really on board. I'd like to be proven wrong but I'm not expecting to be. I've been eager to see Bruce as a mentor for a long while in any case. The fact it's Keaton serving that function is an added bonus.

Welp.

Big thing I noticed here was the Returns look of it and the very NOT rubber feeling. Seems like armor. I'm shocked that it looks like a direct evolution of Returns. Very happy.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Fri,  4 Jun  2021, 13:56

Welp.

Big thing I noticed here was the Returns look of it and the very NOT rubber feeling. Seems like armor. I'm shocked that it looks like a direct evolution of Returns. Very happy.

Fri, 4 Jun 2021, 14:59 #99 Last Edit: Fri, 4 Jun 2021, 15:04 by Gotham Knight
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Fri,  4 Jun  2021, 14:49
The most interesting thing about it is where the cowl/cape starts or is supposed to start. Looks like solid armor that is approximating the cape area around the emblem to retain the Burton aesthetic. Getting a TDK but Burton armor feeling. Oh and LOL