The Flash (2022)

Started by Silver Nemesis, Fri, 21 Aug 2020, 14:35

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 17 Jul 2021, 16:58 #190 Last Edit: Sat, 17 Jul 2021, 17:15 by eledoremassis02
They added the windshield wipers to the Batmobile which I belive was unique to the returns car :D

I wonder what kind of (what I am assuming is) small updates the car will have? I also wonder if Bruce/Batman will have this frozen state regression sort of thing after Alfred died?

Heads up. I had to update the image links. I guess WB is ripping the stuff down even though this 'leak' is so obviously staged. If the pics go down I can Dm them as I have them saved.

Sat, 17 Jul 2021, 18:00 #192 Last Edit: Sat, 17 Jul 2021, 18:51 by Gotham Knight
Also! Just to add my take to the mix. Nemesis mentioned the ladder. A ladder that goes down. The wall and ladder are the same...

I think this is the 89 Batcave, but Bruce has rebuilt a command center at the bottom of the chasm. Might give us a clue as to where he is at emotionally and symbolically.

EDIT: Also Miller has long hair. More evidence that the scene they were caught shooting in London is a resolution.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Sat, 17 Jul  2021, 18:00
Also! Just to add my take to the mix. Nemesis mentioned the ladder. A ladder that goes down. The wall and ladder are the same...

I think this is the 89 Batcave, but Bruce has rebuilt a command center at the bottom of the chasm. Might give us a clue as to where he is at emotionally and symbolically.
I'm not sure, but it's possible. The B89 chasm looked impossibly deep. The cave beneath the cave concept was used in Batman Forever. I'm honestly okay with a new/amalgamation cave or a B89 adaption. As long as it looks good, and it does.

I do wonder where he'll keep his suits/how many and how are they stored. There doesn't appear to be cases (in these photos) as I assume there will be, and if we'll see any outside the 89/Returns suits.

Interesting how he keeps the Batmobile as is (which backs up another user who thinks the 4 seater vehicle is another vehicle altogether)

What were in those other phots that have been taken down?

Quote from: Travesty on Mon, 19 Jul  2021, 19:40
The one that stands out was a set photo featuring the Furst Batmobile.

Quote from: Travesty on Mon, 19 Jul  2021, 19:40

I've updated them with new sources (again.) Enjoy. Page 19.

Thanks for the update. Everything looks great.

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Mon, 19 Jul  2021, 15:15
I do wonder where he'll keep his suits/how many and how are they stored. There doesn't appear to be cases (in these photos) as I assume there will be, and if we'll see any outside the 89/Returns suits.
I was thinking a B89 styled suit vault could be visible from the side in the first image GK posted on page 19. I'm referring to the object sticking out behind the large pillar on the left.