Raf Grassetti's Character Designs

Started by Silver Nemesis, Wed, 25 Mar 2020, 11:58

Previous topic - Next topic
God of War Art Director Raf Grassetti has created renderings of several classic Batman: The Animated Series characters. He's also expressed hope that Warner Bros will one day produce a CG animated Batman film in this style.

Wowsers. They're all good but Man-Bat looks the best to me. Imagine seeing that version flying around.

Now this ^ is what a live action Mister Fear should look like.

Thu, 26 Mar 2020, 23:01 #3 Last Edit: Fri, 27 Mar 2020, 02:34 by BatmanFurst
CG greatly benefits that Scarecrow design

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Wed, 25 Mar  2020, 11:58He's also expressed hope that Warner Bros will one day produce a CG animated Batman film in this style.
I would totally be into that.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Fri, 27 Mar  2020, 01:02
Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Wed, 25 Mar  2020, 11:58He's also expressed hope that Warner Bros will one day produce a CG animated Batman film in this style.
I would totally be into that.
Hopefully Raf moves on to give the Superman:TAS villains the same treatment.

Thu, 16 Apr 2020, 03:48 #8 Last Edit: Thu, 16 Apr 2020, 03:51 by The Laughing Fish
Grassetti has now unleashed his character model of the Riddler.

He is now teasing the next couple of villain designs, together with Batman.

I suspect the woman in green will be either Poison Ivy or Talia Al Ghul.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Here is Poison Ivy.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei