Question about storyboards

Started by batass4880, Mon, 15 Sep 2008, 03:37

Previous topic - Next topic
Mon, 15 Sep 2008, 03:37 Last Edit: Fri, 7 Nov 2008, 02:47 by batass4880
Does anybody know where I can find storyboards from both Burton movies? I already have the Topps movie cards so that takes care of that. I WANT MORE!!! ;D

There were lobby styled cards for Returns that featured some artwork and scene sketches.

Quote from: shadowbat69 on Fri, 19 Sep  2008, 02:07
There were lobby styled cards for Returns that featured some artwork and scene sketches.

I have those also. They are by Topps Stadium Club I believe. I hope if WB releases the SE DVD's again, or on Blue Ray, they will include a large variety of storyboards since the cards and movie books are the only place that I can find them.

Very hard to come by. I have the entire final act in storyboard form, but they are rare and I don't want them floating around in the public domain or I'd post them.
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Quote from: raleagh on Fri, 19 Sep  2008, 08:04
Quote from: shadowbat69 on Fri, 19 Sep  2008, 02:07

These ones?

http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/gallery.php?cat=all&hp?cat=all&moviegallery=2&refine=22

Most of those pictures I have on the back of my Topps Stadium Club cards but some of those I don't have and are new to me like the top view of Gotham Plaza and the outside of the Penguin's lair. What company/series are your cards, raleagh?

Those are the ones. Ill have to double check mine to see who actually put them out. Theyre not that hard to come by, check ebay periodically. Also not that expensive.

They were from "The Art of Batman Returns"

Those are nice!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: raleagh on Fri, 19 Sep  2008, 19:57
They were from "The Art of Batman Returns"
Hm? There is a book called The Art of Batman Returns ?
I can't find this listed anywhere on the internet.