The DarkVengeance Collection Thread

Started by DarkVengeance, Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 23:09

Previous topic - Next topic
I've always been tempted to get a giant back piece of the picture on my posting ID, with extreme detail. It would likely cost a fortune though. I want extreme color and detail, and even background- I want it so that you can truly see that it is Keaton and Nicholson.

In my opinion, not only is it an iconic image, but it is one of the ultimate pictorial portrayals of good vs evil, even if Batman isn't exactly "good".

On that note, anyone with Batman tattoos is automatically cooler than everyone!

^
I couldnt agree with you more, and that would make an amazing back piece.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Wed, 14 Jan 2009, 03:01 #22 Last Edit: Wed, 14 Jan 2009, 03:17 by batass4880
Hey DV, where did you get those two Begins batarangs and how much were they? Are they sharp? I'd like to buy the DC replicas on eBay but they're too pricey for me right now.

Wed, 14 Jan 2009, 15:53 #23 Last Edit: Sun, 18 Jan 2009, 19:41 by DarkVengeance
Quote from: batass4880 on Wed, 14 Jan  2009, 03:01
Hey DV, where did you get those two Begins batarangs and how much were they? Are they sharp? I'd like to buy the DC replicas on eBay but they're too pricey for me right now.
Yes theyre sharp and they are the real thing, they work just like they do in the film, I have thrown them into many walls to try to replicate that one shot in BB, the "Enemies share my dread" part.

A friend of mine found them in some magazine or something, Im not sure exactly where, If I find out Ill let you know! I guess I lucked out in finding them.

Some like the films, for some others, is it a way of life? :) This has to be the most impressive collection, devoted to a hero, film, band or whatever, I've ever seen, but you know that already :P I love that you have some stuff I had back in the day (that Toybiz Batmobile almost made me cry!) combined with stuff I never had the chance to even LOOK upon. This is a Batman museum you have there..

...Bat-tattoos? I bet you listen to rock.

New to the board but just wanted to say top to bottom awesome collection!

Welcome to the site Instant Classic ;D

Im so glad that my thread is still alive!

MUST.................have....................all i would easily pay 1,000,000 maybe more for this this place is awesome wish it was my house