The DarkVengeance Collection Thread

Started by DarkVengeance, Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 23:09

Previous topic - Next topic
its...ok i guess, not a fan of the tattoos though.

Quote from: Redskull on Fri, 17 Oct  2008, 03:11
its...ok i guess, not a fan of the tattoos though.

Lets see yours pal....and you dont have to like my tattoos, theyre on my body for me to enjoy and love!!!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Fri, 17 Oct 2008, 03:27 #12 Last Edit: Thu, 30 Oct 2008, 23:02 by Sandman
Sweet Tat, Batman and Spider-man are really big with tattoos at the moment lol seems like everyone has them now.

Quote from: Sandman on Fri, 17 Oct  2008, 03:27
Sweet tat although i have seen better. Batman and Spider-man are really big with tattoos at the moment lol seems like everyone has them now.
Thanks for your opinion, Ive had my first two bat-tats for atleast 3 years now, and the ledger Joker isnt done yet, I still have two more sessions on it with different types of new needles on the market used for specifically shading, plus adding Gotham in the middle and then Bales Batman on the other side I cannot wait!

Sounds cool, I don't have any superhero's lol but im getting somthing similer to the Ledger one soon.

Quote from: Sandman on Fri, 17 Oct  2008, 03:38
Sounds cool, I don't have any superhero's lol but im getting somthing similer to the Ledger one soon.
Thats cool, I someday really want to get Keatons Batman from 89 on me as a leg sleeve with Nicholsons Joker on the other side I want to use these two pictures!

Hey DV,

;) Ya got some really great stuff here & I like how it's all displayed, very cool.

Also, I recognize that Joker Tattoo from the Bat-Blog, ha ha!
CHECK OUT THE NEW BAT-BLOG!
http://www.bat-blog.com

Facebook Member?   ADD ME!
http://www.facebook.com/batblog

thanks tom very very appreciated!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! My collection is peanuts compared to yours and shadowbat69's! I wonder how much your room would sell on Ebay! I once thought about branding my shoulder blade with the 89 logo but I might regret it one day, no matter how much I love Batman.

its a chance some people choose not to make, but for me I will never regret it! ;D