Made my Tim Burton's Batman Forever website

Started by Batman333, Thu, 5 Jan 2017, 09:45

Previous topic - Next topic
Thu, 5 Jan 2017, 09:45 Last Edit: Tue, 10 Jan 2017, 00:18 by Batman333
http://burtonsbatman3.weebly.com/

Hope you guys like it...

This is great Batman333.

Is this your own artwork?  It's very good.

Just one query though.  Why have you decided to give Robin a black costume rather than something that incorporates the character's traditional red and green colour scheme?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Just because I think Burton would give Robin a black costume, gives it a more dark take.

Did you check out the website ?  Most of the artwork was done by me.

Fri, 6 Jan 2017, 01:50 #3 Last Edit: Fri, 6 Jan 2017, 07:25 by johnnygobbs
Quote from: Batman333 on Fri,  6 Jan  2017, 00:46
Just because I think Burton would give Robin a black costume, gives it a more dark take.

Did you check out the website ?  Most of the artwork was done by me.
Yes.  Great stuff. :)

Will you be adding anymore characters?  I think you should have some supporting characters like say Query and Echo, instead of Sugar and Spice, as The Riddler's henchwomen (they're from the comics and debuted the same year as Batman Forever).

And instead of making Ray Liotta a generic gangster, perhaps he could be Salvatore Maroni, the guy who scarred Harvey Dent in the comics.

Thank you for the feedback !

Yeah, Ray Liotta = Salvatore Maroni for sure....

I will write out a longer story treatment of Batman III and add all those supporting characters such as mafia characters, Harvey Dent's finance.

Quote from: Batman333 on Fri,  6 Jan  2017, 07:23I will write out a longer story treatment of Batman III and add all those supporting characters such as mafia characters, Harvey Dent's finance.
Will Harvey's fiancĂ© be Gilda Gold?  I believe that was her name from the comics.  I also believe she was a professional artist.

Also, does this version of Batman Forever connect to Burton's previous two films, or will it be a standalone film?  And will it include the satire and dark comedy that were hallmarks of Batman '89 and Batman Returns?  Burton seemed to enjoy poking fun at various aspects of modern society and vain and/or greedy people.

Yeah, Gilda Gold.

It will be a movie that is stand alone, loosely connected w/ catwoman cameo / vicki vale reference.

But Burton wouldn't direct a direct sequel, he likes to do something original.  I'm trying to write something Burton would do.

Quote from: Batman333 on Sat,  7 Jan  2017, 08:16
Yeah, Gilda Gold.

It will be a movie that is stand alone, loosely connected w/ catwoman cameo / vicki vale reference.

But Burton wouldn't direct a direct sequel, he likes to do something original.  I'm trying to write something Burton would do.
That's great.

Do you envision such a hypothetical film having an entirely different visual style to Batman Returns and Batman '89, as Batman Returns did to Batman '89?

Mon, 9 Jan 2017, 13:14 #8 Last Edit: Mon, 9 Jan 2017, 13:17 by Batman333
Different, but still in tone with that modern day 1940's style film noir that made Burton's films so wonderful...Made some more manips for my website...