What Is The Best Prince Song In Batman?

Started by Kamdan, Tue, 12 Aug 2008, 04:28

Previous topic - Next topic
(Re: songs in movies)

Yeah, I agree. Watchmen, The Matrix movies, Iron-Man.. I particularly enjoyed Favreau's choice of track for Iron-Man's trailer  ;D

When it comes to Watchmen, back then I personally made the obligatory association of the Punpkins' "Beginning/End" track with Ozymandias' and NiteOwl's movie costumes.. Coudln't help it  ;D But yeah, it's a great track and fits with the film.

"Scandalous" is one of the most romantic, deeply relaxing songs I've ever heard. More than once I've turned it on when I crawl into bed.

Quote from: KeatonBatman on Fri, 24 Jul  2009, 03:43
"Scandalous" is one of the most romantic, deeply relaxing songs I've ever heard.
Really?!

How much music have you heard? In any case, I think you should expand your musical horizons.  :)

Yep. How could I be so mean to someone so meaningless?

Fri, 24 Jul 2009, 09:55 #35 Last Edit: Fri, 24 Jul 2009, 10:00 by ral
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 24 Jul  2009, 09:12
Yep. How could I be so mean to someone so meaningless?

You should probably have pointed out that is a quote from BR incase KeatonBatman took offense from it  ;)

Anyway, re Scandalous,
I hear you KeatonBatman.

Scandalous has bags of atmosphere.  Any fan of Batman89 can't fail but be touched by that atmosphere.

plus, and i'm no music expert, but it uses the same 7 note motif from Elfman's love theme.

Quote from: ral on Fri, 24 Jul  2009, 09:55
Scandalous has bags of atmosphere.  Any fan of Batman89 can't fail but be touched by that atmosphere.
Sure, it works well enough for Joker music. I just don't agree it's the most romantic, deeply relaxing song ever recorded in the history of man.

My favs are "Partyman" and "Trust". I love them! ^^
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Trust and Electric Chair for me.
"Tell me something my friend, you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight"- The Joker- Batman 89

"I guess I`m tired of wearing masks"- Selina Kyle- Batman Returns

"But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely...a legend Mr Wayne"- Henri Ducard- Batman Begins

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian, I can do those things cause I`m not a hero not like Dent"- Batman- The Dark Knight

I'm really getting my jig on to Batdance lately, usually play it at least once a day at work, hahaha.