What Is The Best Prince Song In Batman?

Started by Kamdan, Tue, 12 Aug 2008, 04:28

Previous topic - Next topic

"go...go...go...with a smile!!!"
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Some may claim Prince doesn't belong in a Batman film, but to me, it's perfect for this film. In a way I'm not sure how to explain, it just fits with the very unique feel of the film.

Frankly, I'd rather them not be there. I doubt Burton would have had them there if he had full control. Anyway, I'll go with either Partyman or Trust, I suppose.

i like scadelous and the one during the museum pain ting modification.
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

I love the Prince soundtrack. I also think that the music in 89 is fitting for all the scenes.

I love Partyman, I got a created wrestler in one of my video games who has it as his entrance music, and as his gimmick.

I know it's The Joker, but I think the Prince songs add a certain ammount of cheese to the film.

Face to Face, performed by Siouxsie & the Banshees in Batman Returns is a lot better.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 10 Jul  2009, 10:09I know it's The Joker, but I think the Prince songs add a certain ammount of cheese to the film.

Face to Face, performed by Siouxsie & the Banshees in Batman Returns is a lot better.
Agreed on all points, particularly about Siouxsie & the Banshees.  It perfectly fits everything BR was going for with Batman and Catwoman.