The Next Villains for The Dark Knight Part II?

Started by Joker89, Thu, 7 Aug 2008, 03:40

Previous topic - Next topic
Nolan can still have an evil bald guy inside a freezing suit. Why not?
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Goyer has made statements saying that there are certain villains that they just wont even consider for "their" version of the Batman world. Clayface, Manbat, Freeze, Catwoman(dont know why on that one), and Penguin were all examples that he gave. He also stated that if they all return to do a 3rd, they already have a villain and a theme planned, and it may not be an obvious choice.

Then, the villain might be a slightly revamped version of a less fancy villain, played by a heavyweight name (like Liam Neeson in Batman Begins). The Riddler could fit in somewhere, like the Scarecrow. It might also be a woman, but it would be too soap-operish to introduce Ra's Al Ghul's daughter (Dahlia?) as a villain and love interest.

Talia.

I dont know. We have afew years before we'll see another film, so theres time. After TDK, Im sure they can deliver something good.

Oy, this is why I don't like realism in superhero movies.

Quote from: Joker89 on Tue, 12 Aug  2008, 21:49
Nolan can still have an evil bald guy inside a freezing suit. Why not?
I have explained in great detail as to why not.

I don't see Nolan useing freeze but then again you never know?. I could see him using Bane though.

Quote from: Sandman on Thu, 14 Aug  2008, 09:37
I don't see Nolan useing freeze but then again you never know?. I could see him using Bane though.
Nolan will not use Freeze. Period. He has set the rules for his universe. I'd like him to tackle Bane, too.

What do you mean i just know Nolan wants to recast Arnold Schwarzenegger as freeze hahahahahaha.

Quote from: Sandman on Thu, 14 Aug  2008, 09:54
What do you mean i just know Nolan wants to recast Arnold Schwarzenegger as freeze hahahahahaha.
:-\ Don't kid around like that. Just don't.  ;D