The Next Villains for The Dark Knight Part II?

Started by Joker89, Thu, 7 Aug 2008, 03:40

Previous topic - Next topic
I think they will either use, The Riddler or Catwomen as the main villain for the next Nolan film. I also think they may bring in Joker's girlfriend Harley Quinn, and The Scarecrow as the sub-plot villains of the movie. I can see Selina Kyle being included in the movie, but probably will not appear as Catwomen until the film after this one, that's if they make another one.

The final cast for "The Dark Knight Part II"?....

Batman/Bruce Wayne-Christian Bale
The Riddler-Johnny Depp
Selina Kyle/Catwomen-Carrie-Anne Moss or Angelina Jolie
Harley Quinn-Jessica Alba
Alfred-Michael Caine
Gordon-Gary Oldman
The Scarecrow-Cillian Murphy
Sal Maroni-Eric Roberts
Carmine Falcone-Tom Wilkinson
Lucius Fox-Morgan Freeman
Unknown character-Joe Pantoliano

Does anyone agree or disagree??
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

QuoteThe Riddler-Johnny Depp
Selina Kyle/Catwomen-Carrie-Anne Moss or Angelina Jolie
Harley Quinn-Jessica Alba
Dear lord, no!

And isn't Maroni dead?

I argee with colors Johnny Depp would make a great Riddler just not a Nolan Riddler and i think he has to much respect for Burton to star in Nolan's movie but then again he might not.

QuoteI think they will either use, The Riddler or Catwomen as the main villain for the next Nolan film. I also think they may bring in Joker's girlfriend Harley Quinn, and The Scarecrow as the sub-plot villains of the movie. I can see Selina Kyle being included in the movie, but probably will not appear as Catwomen until the film after this one, that's if they make another one.

So there making four now?? I hope they only make one more but after seeing TDK i don't think there really needs to be another movie. But if they do i would like to see just Scarecrow they did a really crappy job with him in the first 2 movies.

Thu, 7 Aug 2008, 12:01 #4 Last Edit: Thu, 7 Aug 2008, 12:03 by raleagh
Perhaps The Harpy will be the next villian, though I'm holding out for Egghead.

I'd like Catwoman to be in the film. Jolie is an obvious choice for Catwoman, but I'm not sure about it. Too obvious.

I'd like Penguin in it, as a mob boss. Throw in Riddler as well.

It's a pity the series may become villian of the week, it would have been nice to see a re-occurring character in the films.

Well, I think they are going to choose The Riddler as the next villain. They may use Harley Quinn as an apprentice of the Riddler's. And Scarecrow may finally become a serious villain when he joins forces with Riddler and Harley. Selina Kyle could also be in the picture but she may not become Catwomen until the end of the movie, probably to help Batman battle the 3 other villains.

I also wasn't aware that Sal Maroni died, but thinking of it now...I guess he could have died when the car flipped. But, how could Harvey Dent survive the car accident??? So I'm hoping Sal Maroni survived. I'm also hoping they will bring back Carmine Falcone in the next movie. 
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Well, Gordon said that Two Face whacked five people, two of which were cops.  All I can think of is the cop, the bartender, the Maroni driver and Maroni himself.  The fifth one eludes me.  If you take away the Maroni hit, I can't think of who else he killed.

Maybe he did kill Ramerez, but they just didn't show it.