The Next Villains for The Dark Knight Part II?

Started by Joker89, Thu, 7 Aug 2008, 03:40

Previous topic - Next topic
Whoever posted that picture of Bane on the custom Batman poster thread, did an awesome job on it. I have completely restored my confidence in the Bane character and I could totally see him being used in the next film, along with The Riddler or Catwoman. I would prefer all three:)
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Bane done right would be awesome. Though I think Batman and Robin is still a little fresh in people's minds to do him again.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 22 Oct  2008, 07:32
Bane done right would be awesome. Though I think Batman and Robin is still a little fresh in people's minds to do him again.

I'm not so sure.  Average Joes doesn't even know who Bane is and the fans know better.

Maybe they'll use Bane for one scene in the beginning of the film, or something. Like what they did with The Scarecrow in TDK.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Bane could be used but he would have to be a minor character or a thug.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

But in Nolan's world i doubt he would have the mask an suit.

Quote from: Sandman on Sat, 25 Oct  2008, 00:30
Its possible, I wouldnt want to see him any other way. If instead of venom or serum he was using steroids, they could make him a much more realistic character!

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun, 26 Oct  2008, 05:15
Its possible, I wouldnt want to see him any other way. If instead of venom or serum he was using steroids, they could make him a much more realistic character!
If that's the route they go, why use him at all?

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Sun, 26 Oct  2008, 21:07
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun, 26 Oct  2008, 05:15
If that's the route they go, why use him at all?
Because it could be a new cool interpretation, it dosent have to be exactly like he is in the comics. Alot of comic book films in the past few years have obviously proved that they could use a good character do their own take on them, and they come out being done amazingly!

I had said before Bane could be done in Nolans movies. Venom is nothing more than a steriod. A super steriod, but something that could be done semi realisticaly. His costume isnt too outlandish. He could work.