The Next Villains for The Dark Knight Part II?

Started by Joker89, Thu, 7 Aug 2008, 03:40

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Fri, 12 Dec  2008, 05:25
^ Did you hear it from Jett?  Say, I wonder if he still thinks Lachy Hulme is still THIS close to signing to play the Joker in TDK...
Indeed. I take rumours at this stage with a grain of salt. I'll report them, though.

Quote from: Sandman on Fri, 12 Dec  2008, 08:39
Who the hell is Jett?
Sandman where have you been for the last....hmmmm...atleast 6 years?

Batman-on-film.com..does that ring a bell??

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I try and stay as far away from Nolan base's as possible.

Quote from: Sandman on Sun, 14 Dec  2008, 23:12
I try and stay as far away from Nolan base's as possible.
Its not really Nolan's base at all, the guy has connections with alot of people in the movie and comic book business.

SOURCE:SUPERHEROHYPE.COM

Alan Horn Clears Up Dark Knight Sequel Rumors
Source:Collider.com December 18, 2008

With all the rumors swirling around the internet about possible casting for Warner Bros.' sequel to the record-breaking box office blockbuster The Dark Knight--absolutely none of them true as yet--Collider had a chance to talk briefly with Alan Horn, the President of Warner Bros., and probably the one man who would know more than anyone else about anything going on with this highly-anticipated project.

He got straight to the point when asked about progress on the sequel: "We've been talking to Chris Nolan and what we have to do is get him in the right place and have him tell us what he thinks the notion might be for a great story, but Chris did a great job and we'd love to have him come back and do another one."

As far as the timing of the project, he went onto say: "The story is everything and we are very respectful of Chris. We have a wonderful relationship with him and we are going to be respectful of his timing and we want to get it right. Also, I think the fans expect that ? they want us to make a terrific movie ? we have to give them another great movie."

In the interview, Horn also expressed interest in bringing back Superman and confirmed that they're very close to rolling on a movie starring DC's other power player, Green Lantern. (In fact, earlier this week Dark Horizons reported that Australia was vying for the latter project, but nothing has been confirmed as far as a start date.)

It seems Nolan does want to do Batman 3, it's just that after TDK he's afraid he'll fail. And that's understandable. But since he wants to do it, it's likely that he'll ultimately do it. He just has to find a story he can get behind.

Agreed and Ive known that for a while, its pretty much an obvious fact, I dont care how long we wait as long as its within 3-4 years, it will be worth the wait for me personally id rather have a well scripted , well acted thought out batman film, than a thrown together tragedy like most Marvel films that fall flat.

Patience is virtue!

This article is frickin hillarious.

The Latest False Batman Rumors
Source:Superhero Hype! December 17, 2008

The UK tabloids strike again. One, who shall remain unnamed, is claiming that Eddie Murphy is playing The Riddler in the next Batman movie, that Shia LaBeouf will play Robin and that Rachel Weisz is up for the role of Catwoman. Not only that, but the tabloid says the movie will come out in 2010, and that the movie "will end on a cliffhanger over whether Batman survives a blast at Wayne Towers."

All of the above is, of course, not true. Moving on...

It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

I'd like to see a villian who isn't exactly well-known, like Bane, or ClayFace

But if the Riddler is to be in it, what will his story be?  What do you guys see being Mister Nygma's background story