The Next Villains for The Dark Knight Part II?

Started by Joker89, Thu, 7 Aug 2008, 03:40

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 22 Nov 2008, 02:42 #140 Last Edit: Sat, 22 Nov 2008, 02:54 by Joker Fan

Hoffman Im cool with that, Depp HELL NO! Why do so many people think that Depp is the main guy for this role? Also what makes you think he's really even interested in doing the role?

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I agree, now i love Depp i think he's one of the top 3 actor's in the world atm, but he's just not right for Nolan's movie. I wish people would get off it.

Quote from: Sandman on Sun, 23 Nov  2008, 00:00
I agree, now i love Depp i think he's one of the top 3 actor's in the world atm, but he's just not right for Nolan's movie. I wish people would get off it.
So do I my friend, so do I.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun, 23 Nov  2008, 04:31
Quote from: Sandman on Sun, 23 Nov  2008, 00:00
So do I my friend, so do I.

I just don't get it everyone says it as if he's already been cast, but as far as i remember Nolan hasn't said anything about his 3rd film it could be anyone and that's if Riddler even get's picked.

Im pretty sure The Riddler is probably the main villain they would use that would fit best in the world they created, but you are correct nothing has been confirmed about a third film at all other than the fact that Nolan will only come back if theres a good story to tell to continue batman's journey, which respecively so, is a good way to think.

Well all i care about is getting a 3rd movie, i was already screwed out of Burton's 3rd i don't want it to happen again. I argee with you that Riddler would be a good fit with Nolan's world, but i would also like to see another villian that has not been used to in a Live Action Film.

Quote from: Sandman on Mon, 24 Nov  2008, 22:00
Well all i care about is getting a 3rd movie, i was already screwed out of Burton's 3rd i don't want it to happen again. I argee with you that Riddler would be a good fit with Nolan's world, but i would also like to see another villian that has not been used to in a Live Action Film.
Totally agree, other than Mad Hatter who would you like to see in a third film?

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Mon, 24 Nov  2008, 23:22
Quote from: Sandman on Mon, 24 Nov  2008, 22:00
Totally agree, other than Mad Hatter who would you like to see in a third film?

Hummm a couple spring to mind being Nolan's univerce it's a bit hard but not impossible.

Bane- He can be done to fit, which we proved

Penguin- I wouldn't mind seeing him again though prob not my first choice, and i like Philip Seymour Hoffman but to tell the truth my pic would be Vincent D'Onofrio. Another person i wanted to see as Penguin is Malcolm McDowell, prob wouldn't find Nolan's world though.

Freeze- Now i don't see Nolan useing him but if they twisted his character abit i think he could fit, but just don't go over board like before. And i think we all know the perfect choice to play him ;)

That's all i can think for now.

If he made a third film, it would be for no reason but the continuation of story. He is currently looking into where the story would go and if it needs to go there. He maintained that it's very hard to make a movie of this scale.

It's two hard years and you gotta love it. One of his biggest fears is getting halfway through making a film and realizing it's unnecessary and he doesn't want to make it anymore.

If there is a third story that needs to be told, there will be a third film, but nothing is set in stone or a given.