The Next Villains for The Dark Knight Part II?

Started by Joker89, Thu, 7 Aug 2008, 03:40

Previous topic - Next topic
hey I wish I could change his mind, but of course thats impossible.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

It's sad but also good if you think about it. We already have a great live action Penguin and Catwoman, so it's not that big a deal if he doesn't use them, and in not useing them he make's way for villians we haven't scene yet like Matt Hatter or a non-retarded Bane.

I highly doubt we will ever see Mad Hatter in a live action interpretation of Batman.

Stacy Kiebler as Selina Kyle/Catwoman. Another cute blondie to take it up to Michelle.  ;D

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 14 Nov  2008, 13:06
Stacy Kiebler as Selina Kyle/Catwoman. Another cute blondie to take it up to Michelle.  ;D

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would much rather see someone play Selina with actual real acting ability, not someone just for looks, Stacy is very overrated, theres a million women on this earth that look just as good as she does.

Would anyone be up for Cindy Crawford as Selina? I know she's not an actress but I can't help it. SHE'S SOOOOOO HOT!!!!

Exactly my point, why do people think an attractive woman with no good acting skills can pull off an amazing performance for a character we want to be see done amazingly? Its just silly to me, looks are not everything, plus Cindy is quite old now.

That's where got another thing perfect, not only was michelle a great actor but damn damn HOT!.

Quote from: Sandman on Sun, 16 Nov  2008, 04:14
That's where got another thing perfect, not only was michelle a great actor but damn damn HOT!.
I totally agree!