The Next Villains for The Dark Knight Part II?

Started by Joker89, Thu, 7 Aug 2008, 03:40

Previous topic - Next topic
I would love if he came back but, but his story fit perfect for the film and I loved it for what it is!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Maybe Nolan will pull a 360 turn on us. We might not see it coming, but maybe Two-Face isn't dead. After all there wasn't a confirmed barriel for Harvey Dent....if there were one, as corrupt as Gotham is, maybe the body was never inside the coffin and maybe he was still alive and in exile, planning another attack on Gotham perhaps?
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Are you suggesting it never occurred to Batman, Gordon, an entire police force or a coroner to check Dent's pulse??

Two-Face is dead end of story, Nolan isnt the kind of director to do something as stupid as bringing back a character from the dead, thats a Raimi type of mistake.

Who did Raimi bring back from the dead?

He didnt bring anyone back, it just seems like the kind of "cutting corners" he did with SM3, or like a Brett Ratner move of just killing of characters because they dont fit in the story, basically what Im saying is they made bad moves with their characters in their films, HUGE mistakes.

Since Bruce lost Rachael in TDK. I could imagine the introduction of a new love interest. Although, I'm not sure if thats going to be Catwoman. It could be Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, etc.

Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure they will pick Catwoman to be the main villain of the film, alongside The Riddler. Infact, they might go with the whole "Freezing Gotham" motif and have Mr. Freeze, and Peguin together in one film. But that would only happen in a Schumacher movie ;)
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

All I know is Nolan dosent really care for The Penguin or Catwoman at all!

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Tue, 11 Nov  2008, 21:03
All I know is Nolan dosent really care for The Penguin or Catwoman at all!
He should. They would work fine realistically.