Sexuality in Forever

Started by Paul (ral), Mon, 4 Aug 2008, 22:29

Previous topic - Next topic
This was Batman's reaction when Nicole Kidman removed her night gown :o 
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

must be he had a removeable cod-piece for intercourse lol

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quotemust be he had a removeable cod-piece for intercourse lol

When it comes right down to it he's the safest guy in Gotham, just look at him the man is covered with rubber lol.

Wed, 15 Oct 2008, 03:29 #13 Last Edit: Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 15:59 by THE BAT-MAN
I was bored and had a funny thought regarding Batman Forever.  The scene where Dr. Chase Meridian lights up the Batsignal.  There is an alternative way to view that scene.  First, in order for her to  light up the Batsignal she would need access.   ( A reference to Batman&Robin when Poison Ivy wanted to see the Batsignal) The only person who has access to the Batsignal is Commissioner Gordon.  You see where I'm going with this.  Now for the fun part,  she seduces Gordon at his office showing off her black lingerie, it gets pretty hot, she steals his security key and makes an excuse that she wants some fresh air on top of Police Headquarters and promises she will be back.  While the Commissioner is waiting he gets in his pajamas thinking what a woman.  Meanwhile, Batman arrives at the roof and asks for Commissioner Gordon, Dr. Meridian lies and tells him, "He's at home, I sent the signal".  While she is seducing Batman, Commissioner Gordon looks at his watch and wonders whats keeping her.  He looks out his office window and realizes that the Batsignal is lit up.  He then rushes to the roof and  says," I saw the signal, whats going on"?  Batman replies "nothing, false alarm" he then jumps off the roof.  Gordon is thinking to himself stupid,stupid, stupid I'll never leave a woman alone on top of Police Headquarters ever again. The End.

^
Your right I never thought of that, theres no logical answer as to how she actually got the signal on, or on top of Gotham Police headquarters either!

HAHAHAHA Dirty old Commissioner Gordon, but then again who could say no to her in that movie ;D.

Quote from: Sandman on Fri, 17 Oct  2008, 05:05
HAHAHAHA Dirty old Commissioner Gordon, but then again who could say no to her in that movie ;D.

I know I wouldnt be able to, she is pretty hot in that film, thats when she was still nice and thick and not skinny and sickly looking how Ive seen her recently.

Quote from: Dark Hero on Wed, 15 Oct  2008, 03:29
I was bored and had a funny thought regarding Batman Forever.  The scene where Dr. Chase Meridian lights up the Batsignal.  There is an alternative way to view that scene.  First, in order for her to  light up the Batsignal she would need access.   ( A reference to Batman&Robin when Poison Ivy wanted to see the Batsignal) The only person who has access to the Batsignal is Commissioner Gordon.  You see where I'm going with this.  Now for the fun part,  she seduces Gordon at his office showing off her black lingerie, it gets pretty hot, she steals his security key and makes an excuse that she wants some fresh air on top of Police Headquarters and promises she will be back.  While the Commissioner is waiting he gets in his pajamas thinking what a woman.  Meanwhile, Batman arrives at the roof and asks for Commissioner Gordon, Dr. Meridian lies and tells him, "He's at home, I sent the signal".  While she is seducing Batman, Commissioner Gordon looks at his watch and wonders whats keeping her.  He looks out his office window and realizes that the Batsignal is lit up.  He then rushes to the roof and  says," I saw the signal, whats going on"?  Batman replies "nothing, false alarm" he then jumps off the roof.  Gordon is thinking to himself stupid,stupid, stupid I'll never leave a woman alone on top of Police Headquarters ever again. The End.
LMAO! This is hilarious!

Quote from: Dark Hero on Wed, 15 Oct  2008, 03:29
I was bored and had a funny thought regarding Batman Forever.  The scene where Dr. Chase Meridian lights up the Batsignal.  There is an alternative way to view that scene.  First, in order for her to  light up the Batsignal she would need access.   ( A reference to Batman&Robin when Poison Ivy wanted to see the Batsignal) The only person who has access to the Batsignal is Commissioner Gordon.  You see where I'm going with this.  Now for the fun part,  she seduces Gordon at his office showing off her black lingerie, it gets pretty hot, she steals his security key and makes an excuse that she wants some fresh air on top of Police Headquarters and promises she will be back.  While the Commissioner is waiting he gets in his pajamas thinking what a woman.  Meanwhile, Batman arrives at the roof and asks for Commissioner Gordon, Dr. Meridian lies and tells him, "He's at home, I sent the signal".  While she is seducing Batman, Commissioner Gordon looks at his watch and wonders whats keeping her.  He looks out his office window and realizes that the Batsignal is lit up.  He then rushes to the roof and  says," I saw the signal, whats going on"?  Batman replies "nothing, false alarm" he then jumps off the roof.  Gordon is thinking to himself stupid,stupid, stupid I'll never leave a woman alone on top of Police Headquarters ever again. The End.

LMFAO. It makes perfect sense.

Well a lot of the women who work on Batman forever and Batman and robin want that stuff because it would up female viewership sadly it work because whenever I ask girls what their fav Batman movie is its Batman and robin
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light