Batman 89/Batman Returns Blu Ray Release - Mar 10th 2009

Started by rascalking, Fri, 1 Aug 2008, 19:44

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the planned 20th Blu-Ray set for Batman?

Love it - will be buying it
9 (50%)
Love it - not buying it
1 (5.6%)
Average - will be buying it
6 (33.3%)
Average - not buying it
1 (5.6%)
Hate it - will be buying it
0 (0%)
Hate it - not buying it
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

this sucks bad, I knew they wouldnt have any extra stuff for the blue ray versions but I still had some hope in something!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Tesco.com have the front and back covers for Batman 89, Forever, and B&R
Even the greatest masterpiece has its flaws.

I wish we got new covers for these!

Sat, 15 Nov 2008, 23:41 #53 Last Edit: Sat, 15 Nov 2008, 23:44 by raleagh
Quote from: DallyWhitty on Sat, 15 Nov  2008, 23:22
Tesco.com have the front and back covers for Batman 89, Forever, and B&R

Right you are!

NorthEastStan - if you are reading - thanks for sending us those covers over a month ago!

Well, it's confirmed. The covers are alright, it's what's on the disc I want after all. High resolution Batman.

I'll be getting Burton's films and that's it.

Now confirmed UK Returns cover

Another shot of the B89 artwork

Sat, 22 Nov 2008, 03:43 #57 Last Edit: Sat, 22 Nov 2008, 04:09 by The Dark Knight
Cheers.

These Blu ray editions of the two Burton films is the biggest development in a long, long time. The best thing since they were released. It's the topper.

I wish they would remove that steel font and place the original black and gold BATMAN logo there. And for Returns to have its white font style. And remove the cracked, 'aged' look of the 89 logo!

I'm always interested in special features such as making of docmentaries and rare footage scenes that never made it into the final film.

www.batmanslair.proboards.com

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 22 Nov  2008, 03:43
Cheers.

These Blu ray editions of the two Burton films is the biggest development in a long, long time. The best thing since they were released. It's the topper.

I wish they would remove that steel font and place the original black and gold BATMAN logo there. And for Returns to have its white font style. And remove the cracked, 'aged' look of the 89 logo!
Totally agree, I hate that stupid silver font, they should've just used the fonts and logos they had for the films originally.