The Batman

Started by Sandman, Fri, 25 Jul 2008, 03:20

Previous topic - Next topic
Did anyone actully like this show? seriously i have never heard anyone(from other forums) say anything good about it. To tell the truth even i never liked it.

I watched a few episodes of "The Batman" and to be honest,I could care
less about it because it was kinda stupid and the anime type animation
doesn't help it either. :o And why the hell is The Joker barefoot?! :o
That show has so many problems...but atleast the theme is a little decent,
but overall that doesn't save the show.

I am Vengence,I Am The Night....

I watched it. It was not bad, but BTAS was a lot better.

For what it set out to be -- a fun adventure show for kids -- I guess it was okay.  I could've done without all the anime'isms and any post-BTAS will always suffer in comparison.  It was just okay.  Which sucks.

The show spawned The Batman Strikes!, a DC comic book series. The series survived for 50 issues in total, with the last issue shipping in October 2008. 

It was okay for a Saturday morning cartoon. Nothing will ever compare with what TAS was.

As for supporters, Legions of Gotham is full of them.

I liked some of the designs of the city, as well as the Penguin that looks like a younger Returns :). Pretty much everything else was not something I care to watch.

I haven't watched any of them. I must try and catch a few. Any recommendations?

Batman Vs. Dracula, an animated movie spin-off. It includes all you "need" to see: some character designs (Monkey Joker, Redhead Penguin with flippers) as well as the look of the city.

The Batman is a very odd show - some episodes I really loved (particularly ?A Matter of Family?, ?Riddler?s Revenge?, ?Riddled?, ?Strange New World?) but there are others that I really hate (most of the Joker and Penguin episodes). So, to be honest, I don?t know what to think of the show.

~Robin