Returns top 5 best scenes

Started by Sandman, Wed, 23 Jul 2008, 01:14

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat,  9 May  2009, 08:49
What do you expect after being in the sewer most of your life?  The guy's been supressing himself big time.  ;D

LOL :D (but indeed true)

What do you expect after being in the sewer most of your life?  The guy's been supressing himself big time.  ;D

Figured he would have got with the Poodle Lady atleast ( now there's a lovely image  ;D ).

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Sat,  9 May  2009, 15:50

Figured he would have got with the Poodle Lady atleast ( now there's a lovely image  ;D ).

My thoughts exactly (or what about the woman with the feather headdress). :D ;)

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Sat,  9 May  2009, 15:51

Yeah, there was her too. I mean, it would appear as if he might have had some options before making himself known to Gotham .. and in his position you really can't afford to be too choosy. However, maybe there just wasnt much interest in sex living in the sewers (perfectly understandable), which is why Penguin began getting more frisky during his alliance with Max?

Cause we already know some of the Gotham girls didnt find Penguin too repulsive .. hell he was basically groping the chick with the dirty blonde hair after announcing his candidacy for Mayor!  :D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Sat,  9 May  2009, 16:05
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Sat,  9 May  2009, 15:51

Yeah, there was her too. I mean, it would appear as if he might have had some options before making himself known to Gotham .. and in his position you really can't afford to be too choosy. However, maybe there just wasnt much interest in sex living in the sewers (perfectly understandable), which is why Penguin began getting more frisky during his alliance with Max?

Indeed true (yet hilarious :D).

Quote from: The Joker on Sat,  9 May  2009, 16:05
Cause we already know some of the Gotham girls didnt find Penguin too repulsive .. hell he was basically groping the chick with the dirty blonde hair after announcing his candidacy for Mayor!  :D

Hmmm, I wonder why she would let him grope her, though (he's one lucky perv BTW). :D Either she loved Oswald, or had hopes of marrying him someday, just for the sake of getting benefits from him.

The only reason why Oswald suddenly became a 'Sex God'  (:-X) in the minds of Gotham's more impressionable females was because he had apparently saved the mayor's baby, and was hence "the coolest role model a young person could have".

A lot of the young women volunteering at the 'Oswald for Mayor' rally looked pretty well-heeled (Burton even describes them as 'Young Republicans' on the dvd commentary) so I doubt they were just interested in his supposed benefits.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Maybe they also wanted to experience his French Flipper Trick! :D ;D

5. "It's not mine." (BOOM!)
4. "I think he knows who his parents are. There's something else."
3. "Burn baby, burn!" through "Meow"
2. "Sounds familiar. Appetite for destruction? Contempt for the Tzars of fashion?"
1. Selina/Catwoman transformation - Played like a silent film, melodramatic strings, gloriously over the top. You can see the moment she snaps in Pfeiffer's face. Classic.

Quote from: drax1 on Fri, 15 May  2009, 12:48
4. "I think he knows who his parents are. There's something else."

Good memorie man, I love this scene too! ;D
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

1. The opening titles - the music is like from Phantom of the Opera, Gothic and chilling, and the imagery of the black whatever-that-was that Penguin was encased with going through the sewers was brilliant. Penguin;s first cry creeped me out the first time I've heard it

2. Batman spying on Penguin, cruising the snowy streets at night. Theres just something about that scene I really love

3. Batman's first intervention

4. Selina's transformation

5. Penguin's "funeral"