if all four main villains got into a gang war with each other...

Started by mrrockey, Thu, 1 May 2014, 04:38

Previous topic - Next topic
If all four of the main villains of the Burton/Schumacher films(Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Mr. Freeze) got into a gang war with each other, who do you think would win?

I think I'd go with the Riddler for this one. His insane wealth and scientific knowledge will probably be enough for him to defeat all the other villains.

Who do you think would win?

Discuss...

I think Joker would still come out on top; given his background as the mob's ex right hand-man and especially since he took control of the criminal empire in one go. I'd see him easily kill off Two-Face as a vendetta for being such a cheap 'knockoff'.  ;)

Welcome to the forum!
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Mr Freeze. The strongest and with most devastating weaponry.

well i am going to complete the table and say penguin. no reason except i like being a non conformist.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  1 May  2014, 07:22
Mr Freeze. The strongest and with most devastating weaponry.

Seconded. He'd stop the competition cold.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

sadly riddler was a wimp who couldn't do anything without two face. Though if we're taking them as they were at the end of their films (and assuming the ones who died stayed alive), he was mentally powerful.

Bane would get destroyed via being stupid with no power

poison ivy's love dust  wouldn't work on freeze or catwoman. Catwoman would easily take her out.

Two face might be the best fighter next to bane but the Joker had a stronger gang.

Penguin would be violent but lacks the size advantag.

Freeze would have to get the upper hand with his gun. The downside is that he has the biggest weakness of them all. A simple flame gun or blow torch would destroy him.

Righto, what if Freeze wasn't around?

Nicholson's Joker would take down TLJ's Two-Face.
The B&R Bane wouldn't last long in a turf war and would probably get shot down rather quickly.
Penguin is limited with his circus gang who could make a mess and panic, but not as a serious fighting force, per se. 
Catwoman takes down Ivy in the fighting department.
Riddler could have staying power, operating from the sidelines.

Hmmm...

Joker goons vs. the Red Triangle gang vs. Two-Face goons vs. the hockey team from hell

I'd say the Joker's goons are more resourceful and skilled, while the Penguin's team has greater firepower. Still, It seems the Joker's men exist in greater numbers, so I'd give the edge to them. The Joker didn't even flinch after his hideout was demolished, so that just shows his power. While Freeze is most powerful on his own, his goons are probably the least specialized. Two-Face's crew is just run of the mill goons.

If it all comes down to a Mano-a-mano showdown between the Joker and Mr. Freeze, well ... their meeting in Robin II: The Joker's Wild comes to mind. Seeing Nicholson do it in live action would be even better.  :)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I'd love to see that on screen Joker!

And as for the gang war, of course the J-man would win. He has Bob!  :)