"she let me go."

Started by Catwoman, Mon, 3 Mar 2014, 22:16

Previous topic - Next topic
"i think it's cause i reasoned with her, girl to girl."

lol i was just thinking about this scene for some reason. i can imagine the ice princess rattling off all this bullsh*t about how she was too young to die or something and selina saying "you're never too young. or beautiful." or something like that. or her just jabbering away and selina rolling her eyes lol.

I like the goofy arrogance of the Ice Princess in thinking that Catwoman let her go because of anything she did.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

it was her world and she was the princess, lol.

it is sort of like max thinking he was still in control in penguin's lair. i mean yea he had the gun but his goose was still quite literally cooked :P

I think the Ice Princess thinks she is smart. Probably even brilliant. She probably also thinks that her ability to light the Christmas tree makes people admire her and think she's a hero like she's a rocket scientist who helped put people on the moon. I suspect that she thinks she's a brilliant and accomplished actress because she appeared in a commercial or had a small role without lines in an episode of a sitcom or something. I can't imagine her having the ability to act or memorize lines since she can't even memorize the simple one-step instructions for lighting the Christmas tree.

I also like the idea of her telling Catwoman she is too young and beautiful to die. Maybe she said she was too  rich to die too. Or too important, famous, popular or loved to die. Maybe she told Catwoman she or her parents would pay her a million dollars if she let her go.

I'm not convinced she even thought about death. She was standing on the balcony all alone and didn't seem terribly startled, despite having been kidnapped and tied to a chair.  She said so herself, "no sweat". The Ice Princess was the one making it so easy, always waiting for some Batman to save her.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed,  5 Mar  2014, 07:42
The Ice Princess was the one making it so easy, always waiting for some Batman to save her.

;D

I like this thread.  I look forward to reading more of your insightful comments.  :)
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.