89 and Returns posters, post them here!

Started by BladeAndBatman FanChuck, Wed, 16 Jul 2008, 01:43

Previous topic - Next topic
Im glad they went with the simple bat symbol for the 89 poster its truly iconic and forever classic and memorable.

On the other hand the BR official theatrical poster in my opinion is just ok, the teaser with the 89 symbol with snow on it is amazing, I wish they had of used the horizontal poster they have for BR instead of the one they actually used, it should atleast have gotham in the background or something. The other one with gotham in the background is cool, but still kinda fruity to me.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Don't you just love those early Batman '89 posters? One of the things that really attracted me to this site was finding those often interesting early Batman '89 posters. Some take some unique artistic avenues. There is one I find kind of goofy though...the one (currently on the top row of page 5 of Batman '89 promotion) that shows half of Joker's face and half of Batman's... Joker looks like an ape.   :-\

I might be the minority here but I dont like any of the other poster concepts they made other than the classic gold bat-symbol.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I love this one - http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/gallery.php?showpicture=187

But yes, the gold logo is fantastic. As is the snowy BR version.

How odd that I've never seen any of those posters. I'm guessing they weren't in the U.S.?