the cold

Started by Catwoman, Fri, 1 Nov 2013, 04:56

Previous topic - Next topic
the other day, we had a really strong cold front blow through unexpectedly (in other words i hadn't checked the forecast lol) and it really made my house cold. i woke up in my usual tank top and shorts and felt the chill on my skin and for some reason it felt very batman returns-y to me. it was super intense (not the cold, the feeling). it made me want to sit down and write some fanfic based off returns or something. i loved it. now the weather has heated up a little again and i can't quite get back into it. maybe i should just run the ac full blast a few days.

have any of you guys had something like this happen, like the chill make you think of returns?

I think of the Michael Keaton Batman movies approximately every 7 seconds, regardless of the current temperature in my surrounding environment.

Perhaps--Christmas often gets me thinking about B.R.--it's when I'm most likely to pick my Penguin fanfic back up, or  pull out the movie novelization, movie book, movie storybook, movie comic, movie mag, or the folder of stuff I wrote and drew when I first 'discovered' the film.
The hopeful future Mrs. Cobblepot?

Quote from: Pigeon on Sun,  3 Nov  2013, 09:45
Perhaps--Christmas often gets me thinking about B.R.--it's when I'm most likely to pick my Penguin fanfic back up, or  pull out the movie novelization, movie book, movie storybook, movie comic, movie mag, or the folder of stuff I wrote and drew when I first 'discovered' the film.
I hope you get to posting some BR related fanfic or drawings etc on this site Pigeon.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.