Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (2024)

Started by Cobblepot4Mayor, Wed, 23 Oct 2013, 11:16

Previous topic - Next topic

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

New images.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Joe Quinoes Batman #152 variant cover featuring Batkeats and Beetlejuice.

In addition, DC will also be featuring Beetlejuice on various DC books leading up to the sequel's release date.

"Spill your guts. Who wants to go first?"

Classic.

This looks like it could be one of Burton's best.

I've been privately concerned since the first trailer dropped as it (and the second) centered mostly on the nostalgia, however this trailer actually got me excited. This might be good.

I love the stop-motion animated sandworm in this latest trailer. This does all look pretty good.

I'm really hoping my local cinema will get some cool Beetlejuice merch. I saw a image of a Sandworm popcorn bucket that looked pretty cool.