what if....selina had gone with bruce at the end?

Started by Catwoman, Sat, 8 Jun 2013, 03:46

Previous topic - Next topic
how would their lives have gone? would it have been a fairy tale? what would have happened to max shreck (he knows both their identities).

i think bruce would have given up the cape and cowl to be with her and would have fabricated something to clear her in the bombing of the department store. when the penguin rose, his last act would be to kill shreck. then he'd die.

Wishful thinking.  It was just never meant to be. 

i know. just trying to make conversation lol

If it makes you feel any better catwoman, Selina ran off with the resurrected Ice Princess and kept warm during the remainder of winter.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat,  8 Jun  2013, 06:35
If it makes you feel any better catwoman, Selina ran off with the resurrected Ice Princess and kept warm during the remainder of winter.
Maybe Catwoman could live happily ever after in the princess's castle instead of Bruce's.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

if those posts are a hit at my recently revealed sexuality you both suck. :P

I dont think it would have worked long term;

Maybe two face doesn't happen as Harvey blames Batman for the scarring but with the Riddler, Mr. Freeze and Poison ivy upcoming, both Bruce and Selina would have attempted to save the city.

Now if you believe Harvey doesn't go bad if Batman isnt in that court room, that would also mean Dick doesn't become Robin.

This Catwoman only fought Batman because she wanted to get Schreck. So I think it's plausible that if Selina and Bruce had gotten together, Catwoman would've become Batman's partner in fighting crime.