The Ice Princess and Her Tragic Fate

Started by JokerMeThis, Sat, 8 Jun 2013, 03:17

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Edd Grayson on Wed, 10 Jul  2013, 00:17
I agree johnnygobbs, but I guess I have a weakness for young, attractive, helpless and well dressed ladies. Can you blame me? ;D
Like Ms Alicia Hunt perchance?  ;)  How did you feel about her death?  I don't think was as 'innocent' as the Ice Princess who at least wasn't consorting with known criminals (she may have been on good terms with the Shrecks but I doubt she was aware of their criminal practices - hardly anyone, including the mayor seemed to be, let alone an oblivious bimbo like the Princess).
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Oh, Alicia... she was not the most moral of women, that's for sure. But even if she commited suicide or it was Joker who got bored of her, I still feel sorry for her.

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Wed, 10 Jul  2013, 01:41
Oh, Alicia... she was not the most moral of women, that's for sure. But even if she commited suicide or it was Joker who got bored of her, I still feel sorry for her.
Sure, but she had even less morals than the Ice Princess.  I think the Princess was a self-centred brat but I think she was well-bred enough to avoid consorting with the scum of the earth. 

Alicia didn't care though as long as her sugar-daddy could keep her in the life she had grown accustomed to.  Maybe she was from a working class family or her family had formerly been wealthy but had lost their money.  That might be why she felt the need to attach herself with an old, evil man like Grissom who would take care of all her material 'needs'.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 10 Jul  2013, 01:53
  I think the Princess was a self-centred brat but I think she was well-bred enough to avoid consorting with the scum of the earth

no i would think she would quite enjoy the company of paparazzi and gossip columnists...

Quote from: Catwoman on Wed, 10 Jul  2013, 03:07
  I think the Princess was a self-centred brat but I think she was well-bred enough to avoid consorting with the scum of the earth

no i would think she would quite enjoy the company of paparazzi and gossip columnists...
;D ;D

Okay, you're right about that but I don't think she'd want to live with them, far less sleep with them.  You saw the look on the Ice Princess's face when the Penguin (or short, fat and ugly as I believe you know him) waddled into her dressing room.  That only changed when he introduced himself as a 'talent scout' presumably because she believed he might be able to make her even more famous or get her a film contract but I'd doubt she'd otherwise want to touch him to scratch him to quote Catwoman.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 10 Jul  2013, 03:11
Quote from: Catwoman on Wed, 10 Jul  2013, 03:07

;D ;D

Okay, you're right about that but I don't think she'd want to live with them, far less sleep with them.  You saw the look on the Ice Princess's face when the Penguin (or short, fat and ugly as I believe you know him) waddled into her dressing room.  That only changed when he introduced himself as a 'talent scout' presumably because she believed he might be able to make her even more famous or get her a film contract but I'd doubt she'd otherwise want to touch him to scratch him to quote Catwoman.

i am incensed that you think i would be so shallow. >:(

it was short PALE and ugly.  :P

I hope I won't encounter women like Alicia in my life though. The Ice Princess, on the other hand...

I'd love to have a girlfriend like the Ice Princess except more reasonably intelligent. But if she had lots of money that'd be great too.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Fri, 12 Jul  2013, 04:51
I'd love to have a girlfriend like the Ice Princess except more reasonably intelligent. But if she had lots of money that'd be great too.
I prefer the more intellectual type, although practically everyone is more intellectual compared to the Princess.  ;D  She looks incredible but a classically beautiful face and a sexy, voluptuous body doesn't sustain a relationship on its own.

QuoteI prefer the more intellectual type, although practically everyone is more intellectual compared to the Princess.    She looks incredible but a classically beautiful face and a sexy, voluptuous body doesn't sustain a relationship on its own.

Well, I'm no intellectual so it might work for me.  :)

It's not just because she's beautiful. She seems like she might be a fun person.