The Ice Princess and Her Tragic Fate

Started by JokerMeThis, Sat, 8 Jun 2013, 03:17

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 21 Jun  2013, 05:00
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 19 Jun  2013, 09:10
Quote from: Edd Grayson on Wed, 19 Jun  2013, 07:53
Either way, it's hard for me to watch her death scene every time I re-view BR  :(
Do you have any thoughts on JokerMeThis's question, Edd Grayson and Catwoman, or anyone else for that matter?

i would think her family was rich and she had never had to make a dime herself.
Interesting.  What leads you to that conclusion Catwoman?

Do you think the Ice Princess got paid for lighting the tree or do you think it was just a ceremonial type of role?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

She seemed at least upper middle class to me. She probably got some money for the lighting of the tree, after all, it's not every day when you get to have a beauty queen do the ceremony  :)

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Sat, 22 Jun  2013, 05:21
She seemed at least upper middle class to me. She probably got some money for the lighting of the tree, after all, it's not every day when you get to have a beauty queen do the ceremony  :)

in a city like gotham i would assume it was an annual beauty pageant thing that like most things in gotham was so corrupt people in chicago would say "damn."  so her high-roller parents, who probably had some shady or even criminal ties, had it rigged for their "princess" to win.

Now I don't think they had to rig it for her to win, her looks were enough to me.

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Sat, 22 Jun  2013, 07:00
Now I don't think they had to rig it for her to win, her looks were enough to me.

i know but there was probably someone in gotham who was just as hot and without this gaping empty space in her head (i mean before she fell lol) that they could have picked so some cash got passed under the table (or mama ice princess did something else under the table.....)

Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 22 Jun  2013, 07:22
Quote from: Edd Grayson on Sat, 22 Jun  2013, 07:00

i know but there was probably someone in gotham who was just as hot and without this gaping empty space in her head (i mean before she fell lol) that they could have picked so some cash got passed under the table (or mama ice princess did something else under the table.....)
:D  Good theory (although I doubt many women were as hot as this princess).  The Ice Princess struck me as a wholesome All-American type of woman so I doubt her parents were involved in organised crime or anything as serious as that but I do agree with your theory that as beautiful as the princess was she was a complete dummy and the best way for her to win the pageant was for rich daddy and mummy to pay off the judges and buy their clueless daughter the starring role at the Gotham Winter Pageant (ah, how they must regret that now  :().  Reminds me of how the Denise Richards character in the film 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' 'won' her beauty pageant title.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Sun, 23 Jun 2013, 04:02 #37 Last Edit: Sun, 23 Jun 2013, 04:06 by JokerMeThis
I get the impression in the Burton and Schumacher Batman movies that the people of Gotham City are very foolish and shallow. I believe that it's very possible the Ice Princess got the Ice Princess title simply because of her good looks and that was all that mattered in the contest. No bribes or other kinds of cheating may have been necessary. She may just simply be the most beautiful woman in Gotham City.

What would the Princess' name be? I call her Elizabeth "Lyza" Millworth in my thoughts.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 04:02
I get the impression in the Burton and Schumacher Batman movies that the people of Gotham City are very foolish and shallow. I believe that it's very possible the Ice Princess got the Ice Princess title simply because of her good looks and that was all that mattered in the contest. No bribes or other kinds of cheating may have been necessary. She may just simply be the most beautiful woman in Gotham City.

you are probably right. like i said i am becoming cynical :( lol